Chapter 16

Elena, Jeremy, me and Jenna are at the police station. Elena, Jeremy and I have to talk to the sheriff about Vickie being missing. Matt and Stefan were here also. Right now I was talking to Sheriff Forbes. "Where did Vivki say she was going?"

"She didn't tell me, we weren't really that close. I mean we were like acquaintance friends."

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?"

"Maybe."

"Well, is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened prior to her leaving town?"

"Umm.. I'm not sure Sheriff."

"Ok. That's ok. Do you know anything about Elena asking Stefan to help Vickie?"

"Umm.. I think Elena mentioned it once or twice."

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?"

"All over the place."

"Any signs of aggression or violence?"

"No."

"So you believe Vicki really left town?"

"Yes, I do believe so."

&&&&&&&&&

Once all our interviews were over Jenna, Jer, Elena and I walked out to see Stefan standing in front of the building. "I'll meet you guys at the car." I nodded to her and we walked off to the car.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was doing homework in my room when I heard ruckus in Elena's room. I walked over and opened her door to see feathers flowting in the air and Elena gobsmacked and Bonnie faceing her. "Ummm..." I said making my presence noted. Their heads snapped to me the feathers falling onto the bed. I walked in and shut the doors. "What's going on?"

"You can't tell anyone." Bonnie told me. "I'm serious Tara." I nodded my head and Bonnie floated the feathers again. "I'm a witch."

"Wha- what?" I said shocked.

"I'm a witch." Bonnie told me seriously.

"I believe you." I watched the feathers that are spining around in aw. We all giggled.

@@@@@@@

I got a text from Caroline about a party at the grill that's at 9. Its already 9:30 so I'll be fashionably late. I got outside and saw Stefan in front of the door outside. "Stefan. She's inside." I told him and walked to my car, heading for the grill.

Inside there is heaps of people. I look around and don't see Ty. I saw Damon at the bar and walked over to him standing next to him. "Kitty, hey." He said shocked.

"Damon, I just want to say, I'm sorry for snapping at you that night."

"It's fine Kitty. I forgot about it anyway." I smiled at him.

"I'm also sorry for what happened before that."

"Why? I'm the one that kissed you anyway. I also knew about Tyler."

"I still kissed you back." I told him. We talked a little more and I saw Elena at a table and I said bye to Damon and walked over to her. I was talking to her when a blonde girl came over.

"Ah the famous Elena." I looked at her confused.

"Towel girl."

"I've been called worse. Here." She said passing a shot to Elena. "And here.." She said passing me a shot and waiting for my name.