Anger

"Oh hi sorry I'm Eden, Eden Hunt." Sarah said because she knew that the police would have told them that their was another girl with Lana.

His face softened and then he had this look of sadness in his eyes but they weren't the look of pity that she had gotten from the only three people she had met since she got here, they were different.

"Oh hi sorry umm. Im Jared Gilmore. I'm one of Lana's friends. Family really, she's like my second mom. Um she's in surgery right now but we're all waiting in the wait room for her if you want you can wait with us." He said quickly.

"Sure." She replied.

He started moving down a long hallway and it was a little awkward but comfortable altogether.

When they got to the door Eden hesitated for a second. Sure she spent the last three years of her life locked in a room with Lana and they were as close as you could get, each knew the others darkest secret and didn't mind. She knew that but she didn't know if the people in that room would accept her as that.

"It's ok." Jared said. Motioning an arm to pat Eden's shoulder but she flinched away before he could and they both knew why so neither said anything.

Jared went first and Eden followed him in. There sat Fred, the boys(Lana's step sons), Ginny, Josh, Jen, Sean , Colin, and Bex.

Eden suddenly became the center of the attention.

"Um Jared we said bring coffee not patients." Said Josh with a slight chuckle though she could see that and everyone else were confused. She also just now realized the coffee in Jared's hands.

"This is Eden Hunt." Jared said in a calm but attentive tone.

The statement quickly changed their confusion to sadness.

"Hi." Eden said shyly, not just at the fact that she didn't personally know any of these people but also that she had idolized half of them before being taken.

"You were with her?" Fred asked full of emotion.

"Yeah." She said simply. She unlike usual couldn't come up with anything else to say.

She looked around for an open chair and found one, the only one by itself that is, in the corner but with a little table beside it with magazines.

She sat down still feeling all eyes on her and picked up a magazine. She decided to read it but figured there would be nothing interesting in it but also figured that a lot can change in three years so why not see what's going on in the world.

As she was reading she saw so thing that quickly caught her eye. The news read 'Branjelina Split'. She read under the headline to find out that they were getting a divorce. Not that she was their biggest fan but they wee kinda known as a power couple.

"Branjelinas Dead." She said out loud, a little too loud.

She heard a chuckle and raised her head to see Jared was the body behind it.

"Sorry the reception in the basement wasn't
that great." She snapped full of venom but not meaning to and clamped her hand on her mouth as soon as the realization of what she said hit her.

"I'm so sorry, I honestly have no idea where that came from." She said quickly. Jared looked at her softly and replied with. "No it's fine. But you were in a basement?"

Her vision caught a few other states that seemed to be asking the same thing.

"Um well I think I'm not that sure. Maybe a basement. It wasn't a bedroom I know that." She said to everyone in the room since they all seemed to be listening.

"Did you know the man that kidnapped you?" Asked Fred.

"No I just woke up one day and knew I wasn't in my bed." She said with little, almost untraceable, emotion.

She had them all kept inside her at this moment because she knew she couldn't break down in front of these people. She did however want to tell her story. No one was there when she woke up and she doubted whoever she had thought would be would never show.

"I don't know what happened I went to sleep that night and woke up somewhere else. I don't know if he took me at night while I was asleep or if he drugged me to kidnap me the next day and the drugs screwed with my memory. His name was Michel, or atleast that's what he said it was. I just know he stole three years of our life and I hope he rots in hell for every ounce of pain he caused humanity." She said with emotion, the first emotions she had been able to express since she woke up she the hospital. And it felt damn good too.

The looks she received from the room varied from pity to admiration for being so strong.

"Are you okay?" She heard someone say she didn't know who.

She chucked a little at the questions ignorance.

"No." She said looking around feeling her confidence kick back into gear. "But I will be. He got three year but the rest belongs to me."

_ I took a long ass time to update _