chapter 2

"Yer High..i mean er..Captain we're ready to set off" Greg informed me trying to sound as polite as possible. I chuckled at his obvious fail.

"Very well"  I answered not even glancing at him. I saw him mutter something about language under his breath and leave.

We would find the cure no matter where is it. Father wouldn't die. I know he won't.

i stepped in the ship without looking back. I may not see the solid ground for months. But that wasn't important at this moment.

The second I set my foot in the whole crew's yells and laughs died down.

"Welcome aboard Catalina. Now I guess all of ya'll know who am. Before we set of I'll tell yer the rules. Wherever we're goin isn't a place filled with faires and rainbows. On this voyage a lot of ya'll will die. So if you are scared then I'd recommend getting your asses outa here before I throw ya'll out. I need no cowards on my ship! Understood?" I voiced.

They looked surprised.  Guess they didn't expect the king's son to be rude did they. Nevertheless they all nodded voicing a "Aye Captain". 

With a scowl on my face I left into my chamber's.

This journey wasn't going to be easy. We'd have to face a tone of obstacles on the way to find the cure. But storms and thunders wasn't my problem.

It was the creatures we would have to face. No I'm not talking about sharks, wails, sea monsters. No they were much worse. No one was able to resist their temptation. None of us would be strong enough to kill them.

And there is only one word I'm talking about.

Sirens...