Chapter 06 : The truth? Not really

Eve P.O.V

My oh my... What mess do I have right now? Haha, that's what you got because you kidnapped me at a wrong time. I was still hungry after all.
And... I believe I am surprised that I still have that skill. Can I even call that a skill?

In my past life, without my father knowing. I was... a serial killer. Well, I had to say that I am pretty awesome. Fufu, I killed boys and girls, and then I chop their skin when they are already died and eat them raw... well with salt actually. I always bring salt with me. Human meat is actually more good than you think. It's not disgusting at all. (A/n : Yes for you) I killed over 200 person, but the police didn't find out that the killer is actually me.

Father once said to me to be careful of the serial killer. But unfortunately he didn't know that the killer is me... HAHA how laughable, it's so funny that we, humans are so naive and stupid.

The girls that tell me that I am ugly are killed.. by my own hands.

Fufu, I can still remember their scream of horror. Their cry, scream, and sorrow are my happiness. It's funny that no one ever suspect me. Well, I guess I am pretty good at acting. Even for a normal person.

I look at the dead corpse in front of me and smirked.
"I should go to the castle now, but... It's no fun without the victim right? Well I know a plan." I activate the life magic, this time it's actually worked.

Tch, I hate fate after all. the chopped body of the two kidnapper began to unite again. After that they slowly open their eyes. I smiled at them, and they began to scream.

My~ what a pleasing sound~

I told them to shut up, and they just vigorously nod their head. After that I search for a rope, and tie the two kidnapper together. The kidnapper just silent and do what I say. My, they have a trauma aren't they? I shrugged

Not my problem.

After that I hold the kidnapper and teleport to the castle gate.

3rd person P.O.V

After Eve gone, there is a ruckus inside the castle. Ryn running here and there, the first prince that smiling disgustingly, the second prince that always keep his straight face, and Shoma... He just eating. Well, he knew that Eve was strong after all.

After 2 minutes or so, Eve come back with two man, and the two man is tied together. The ruckus stopped and the crowd gave Eve a very surprised look, even the straight faced second prince.
Eve smiled at everyone
"I'm not kidnapped. Don't worry everyone." The crowd just silent. Eve began to approach the crown prince, after 1 meter in front of him, she bowed to him and drag the kidnapper to bow to.
"Your highness, I have caught two kidnapper, now, I shall give them for you to handle." Eve give Yuuma an eye smile and Yuuma just nodded.

Yuuma P.O.V

She came back with the kidnapper?! And... why is the kidnapper eyes looked so lifeless? What does she do to them? It's so..... ARGH!! I wanted her to do it with me.. not them. I want her to punish me!

3rd person P.O.V

Eve smiled at Yuuma and began to approach her brother.

Shoma was still eating without care. Eve becoming a bit irritated at her brother. He doesn't seem to be worried about her.
Eve shrugged it and smiled at Shoma, and then she ask him where is Ryn at.

Shoma answer that Ryn is running to search for Eve, Eve began to facepalm, 'isn't he supposed to know that I am STRONGER than him?' Eve searched for Ryn aura and teleport to his direction at the forest near the town. The castle... well... It was silent as hell... They all thought the same thing except Shoma and Ronald 'TELEPORTATION?! SHE DIDN'T USE A SCROLL RIGHT!?'
Shoma just snorted at the crowd reaction. 'That's right! That's right! My sister is awesome!!'
Ronald just... Looking at the scene. He just sweat dropped, and he felt pity to the kidnapper. He silently pry for the kidnapper mentality.