Wanted//His Precious Secret

(Like the first chapter? This one will probably be abit short...sorry!)

🙇🏽‍♀️ Natasha 🙇🏽‍♀️

I was curled up on my couch, after my drugged up night, with a thin blanket on me. I often had to go to the food bank to get free food, because I couldn't afford the rent and food-so my plate was basically some pasta and baked beans.

I sighed softly, standing and making my way to the bathroom. I had a cold shower-I hadn't paid the gas bill either-and dressed into a black skirt that fell above my knees and a white shirt that I tucked in. I tied my hair up in a neat bun and wiped the sleep from my eyes.

I looked like shit.

I had dark bags under my eyes, my skin clung to my skeleton. My eyes were bloodshot and hazy, my hair was a mess and my lips were chapped. I didn't care much about my appearance anymore, I had no one to impress.

I walked out and made my way to work. I worked at a small bar around the corner where mainly old men went to talk about an event that happened fifty years ago. I worked behind the bar as a barmaid, I'd made afew friends who I trusted. Only one gang came in and out, and they had no idea who I was.

I was cleaning a table when five tall, dark men walked in. I knew that the big boss of their so called 'gang' was called Dante, he'd tried to get my number when I first started-before I lost my weight and turned to drugs.

I offered them a small smile and went back behind the bar and served their drinks. I found myself absently watching the tv.

"Tasha! Change that station will ya? The news is on."

I changed the channel and watched as a broadcast of three cars speeding down the road was aired.

"Gang lord Jayceon Taylor was caught today at a heist in Detroit. The criminal has been arrested for armed robbery, sexual assault and human trafficking. We will have an update later on."

I stood, shocked, there's no way that Jayceon would ever get caught. And I definitely knew that Jay didn't traffic girls and he definitely didn't rape anyone.

Somebody was framing him.

I felt like I needed to know who.