19

thank you for 16k!!

thank you for 16k!!

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

Instead of walking somewhere, which was what they had planned from the beginning, the three decided to sit down at the cafe Taehyung worked at even though his shift had just ended. Jungkook had ordered something just so that the three could sit there, they were sat in a corner of the room, which wasn't crowded at all.

"Okay," Taehyung sighed. "What's the news you wanted to tell me?" He said, looking at Jungkook, then at Hoseok. "Uhm..." Jungkook glanced at Hoseok, as if he wanted him to explain it all instead. "Well, Jungkook told me about the letter you had gotten," Hoseok explained, and Taehyung listened carefully already. "And, to me, this whole situation feels weird. It's not comfortable, right?" Taehyung shook his head. "Taehyung, do you think that Jimin is the sender of all these letters?"

The question made Taehyung's breath hitch. "Who else could it be?" He asked, barely above a whisper. He was surprised, and he wasn't sure of what to think. "I don't know," Hoseok sighed. "If Jimin is Jungkook's best friend, he shouldn't have sent the letters just as a joke, you know? And now, if Jimin's first letter is true, then how could he know that you would receive it? And how could he possibly know that your brother would find the second letter on the train?" Taehyung could already feel a slight headache in his head, due to all the questions filling his mind. "Since he thanked you for giving the first letter to Jungkook, he must've known that - in some way, you both received the letter and gave it to Jungkook!"

Jungkook was thinking deeply as well. This situation was getting too much, but he wanted to understand what was happening. Suddenly, the hand he had placed on his knee beneath the table they were sitting at was grabbed by someone else's hand, he looked down and realised it was Taehyung's. He looked up at the older who smiled reassuringly at him before turning back to Hoseok and saying something, still holding onto the younger's hand. While holding hands under the table, Jungkook's phone vibrated. He picked it up from his pocket and saw that it was a new text message. It was from his brother.

Junghyun:
jungkook!

It wasn't often that Jungkook's brother contacted him, because he was usually a very busy man, but Jungkook felt a smile appear on his face and was just about to reply when Taehyung said something. The younger looked up, not hearing what the older had said. "What?" Taehyung squeezed his hand quickly before letting go of it. "Who are you texting? Are you even listening to us?" He asked, looking at Hoseok quickly before looking back at Jungkook.

"Sorry, my brother texted and I haven't heard from him in weeks," Jungkook mumbled. "Oh, Junghyun? Say hi from me!" Hoseok smiled, Jungkook just smiled back before typing in a response.

Jungkook:
hi junghyun :))

Junghyun:
what are you up to?