026

"Where are we going?" Zayn asked after Harry picked him up from his house later that night.

He knew they weren't going to Harry's because he knew the way by now.

"Another surprise. One of...the real Harry's favorite places." Harry smiled.

"Oh yeah? This'll be interesting." Zayn smiled, looking out the window.

"Hopefully." Harry said.

"It doesn't have to be. With you there anything is interesting." Zayn said casually, not realizing how it sounded until after he said it.

Harry blushed, biting his lip. "Actually there's two places I want to show you." He said, just then remembering the second place.

"Cool. You know, it's nice to get out of the house. I've been out with you more than...ever." Zayn admitted, not sure that made sense. 

"You're welcome." Harry smiled.

Zayn chuckled, looking at the radio.

He was tempted to reach over and turn it on but this wasn't his car.

He wished it was, though.

He looked around the interior and the way everything seemed to be lit up and so.....smooth.

Zayn never thought a car could be sexy but this one definitely was.

"How long have you had this car?" He asked.

"Um, since I was fifteen." Harry replied.

"What?" Zayn frowned. "You couldn't even drive then!"

"I know. I used to sit in it in the garage and pretend I was driving." Harry smiled at the memories.

"This one is my favorite." He added, stroking the steering wheel.

"I can see why. It's hot." Zayn chuckled.

"Hot? This car is...sex on wheels." Harry corrected him with a playful smirk.

"I agree. Does this sexy piece of machinery have a name?" Zayn smiled.

"No." Harry laughed.

Zayn looked around again, biting his lip. "Have you ever let anyone else drive it?"

"No." Harry repeated, not laughing this time.

Zayn nodded, realizing that wasn't going to happen.

Damn it.

"Here we are." Harry announced, making Zayn look up.

"A bookstore?" Zayn smiled at him, able to see him better now because of the light from the store.

"Not just any bookstore. This one is special." Harry said.

"Yeah? Why?" Zayn asked.

"They've never played a song in here  that I didn't like. I find a book I like every time I go in. Plus the little old lady who works here thinks I'm a cutie pie." Harry said.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Zayn smiled.

The two got out of the car and went in, and Harry took a deep breath.

"I love the smell of the books." He said when Zayn looked at him.

"Me too." Zayn said, continuing to stare at him.

Harry blushed, biting his lip again.

"C'mon." He said, looking away and grabbing Zayn's jacket sleeve, leading him further into the store.