Chapter 8 (Vol 6)

Warning: Don't read when going to sleep/work...*warning given* Anything happen not my fault oh~(●'ω●)

Rules simple (↼‶):

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. `)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω)

*****

After wake up from the nap, time is already at afternoon, not a very strong sun ray came from outside the window, and is spotted on the floor. I stretched out my lazy waist, being so relaxed yawn, Lu Feng who have been lying beside me, keep looking at me, he is awake, very energetic, and doesn't need any sleep.

My buttock still deeply pain, but my spirit had been restored, two of us doesn't want to get up, forehead against forehead, leaned to each other and being playfully enough to play at each other fingers.

The fact is proven, when two naked men being together, and by just playing with the fingers also can get possessed.

Our body quickly turn warm, the strength of the kissing also gradually increase, soon enough then stick back together. I admit that I am already this age still have these sex desires, toward to him still terribly want it a lot, just by looking at his face already will craze for it, however.......

Before he rolled over to press on me, I hold onto him "Wait a minute, wait a minute." And then preemptively climb onto him, pressed him.

Although I am thin, but can considered tall, but still got a bit of weight, and he just let me to press onto his chest, and he doesn't even gasped.

He is indeed a monster.

I lying nicely on his check, and head down kissed him.

"Lu Feng......"

"Ah?" He smiled, and enjoyed my initiative and my hand that moving up and down.

"This......" I had completely touched his whole body over and over again, a big feast of eating his tofu, and then hand slip onto his hip and wander "I want....want to enter inside you."

"Ah?" His expression stiffed in a moment.

"Can or not?"

"Not good." He is being stoutly.

"Just once, I want to be inside you......"

"Cannot!" Still not being shaken.

I got a bit anxious "Don't tell me you being with countless of people, also never being the bottom
one?"

He grinds his teeth, being fiercely said "Nonsense, who dares to think of that idea?"

"Oh" got a bit disappointed, but in same time secretly felt happy. Hands cupped on his cheek, repeatedly kissed him "Then, if loving a person mean want to know everything about him, right?"