Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE

" Books are our Best Friends, But one Best Friend is equal To an Entire Library....

Friends are that Eternal Part of our Life without whom Life is just like a Story Book without A Climax.
And Most Importantly Besties Add Missing Spice to Our Boring Life....

We don't have the Right to choose our Family but we Surely Have the Right to Choose our Friends...
Thanks for choosing me!! "
_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I didn't realise for how much time we were like that until I heard someone's grumpy coughs. It was Ansh. He was staring at us like a bloodhound. I simply ignored him.

I was very glad seeing Jaai. I didn't want anyone to ruin our happy moment. We met after almost a year.

" How in the world are you here? How did you know we were here?"
I had many questions popping up in my mind.

" I came for you, sweetie. " He said smiling.

" Of course... For whom would you come anyways......... Ma. You knew it, Right? " I looked at her, she was smiling widely.

" Ya.. He called me yesterday. I said we will be here. So he said he'll surprise you. Even Dad and grandpa weren't aware. Jaai dear.. We exist. Will you leave Ahana for a moment? " She called him.

Jaai went and greeted everyone. Dad, grandpa and Ma. Everyone was delighted seeing him. They knew him since our childhood.

" Son, when did you return? " Grandpa asked.

" Grandpa, just 2 hours ago, the flight landed. Ma... And Uncle how are you? "

" We are fine... " Both said together. Jaai had a good rapport with everyone. He was our business partner too.

" Actually, everyone else must be thinking who the hell I'm. So I'll introduce myself since Hana didn't do that.... Hello everyone. I am Jaai Mehra......

I am Ahana's childhood best friend. I missed her Suicide mission so I am here to give her condolences. " Everyone was laughing.

Ansh was standing emotion else, still drinking. I am really astonished what happens to him.

" Whatever... J.. Actually He was in New York at that time for some business . He partners with us in communications. Meet Dad.. And grandad. " I introduced him to my in laws.

" And this is Mir and Piya Malhotra... Ansh's friends. And this is Ansh. " Jaai extended his hand but Ansh has his ego bigger than anything else in the world.

Why the hell was he acting this way? I didn't treat his friends in such a rude manner. That's not fair.

A while later Mir and Piya took leave. They were very sweet. They spoke with Jaai too. How are they friends with Ansh is still a question.

Ansh is still busy and engrossed in his drinking. He rarely looks up. Just a brief glances when our eyes meet.

Later, Dad Ma and grandpa left for home. My in laws returned to their rooms. I asked Jaai to stay. We met after a long time. I had to talk to him. We have to share a lot of things.

I was saying goodbye to everyone when Jaai went near Ansh. And
I followed him.

" Hi... Ansh... Nice to meet you. "

" Hmmm.... " He said.
I won't let him insult Jaai more. This isn't fair.

" J... Come along. I ll show you around. Anyways how was New York. " I asked. Ansh was still closeby. I got myself a cold cola and Jaai a drink. I don't drink apart from some formal meetings or parties.