Chapter Ten - Argent

Stiles ran his tongue over his perfectly straight teeth (being rich was nice) while he stared at Derek who was sitting on the floor, tugging at the black collar that was wrapped around his neck with a sour look on his face. "Oh, come on, sour wolf," Stiles smirked smugly, making Derek stop tugging on the leather and look up at his owner instead. "Don't look so sad, it's just a collar. You know what they're for, right?" Derek nodded, the sour look still not fading from his face. It was pretty obvious that Derek didn't like the collar, but honestly? Stiles really couldn't care less about that. The black material was so fucking hot around the tan skin of his neck that it should be illegal- he was going to enjoy showing Derek off. Everyone was going to be so jealous of him, they were all going to wish that they had such a beautiful alpha to own. "Well, are you going to tell me what they're for or are we just going to stare at each other forever? I would love to hear it out of your pretty mouth."

"It's a sign for other humans, a warning if you could call it that. It tells anyone else that I'm already owned and that they shouldn't even try anything with me. It also serves as a reminder for me, to remind me that I'm owned and that I shouldn't try anything that my owner wouldn't condone," Derek said in pretty much one breath, still looking just as sour as he had done before while he rubbed his hand over his collar at a slow pace. "Sir."

"That sounded so hot out of your mouth," Stiles grinned, looking at Derek with a slightly feral look on his eyes as his hand moved to rub at his own cock through his jeans, feeling it harden underneath of his touch. "I think I deserve something for being such a good owner, don't I? I mean, I haven't hurt you much yet, and I haven't done really bad things to you yet- nothing that isn't allowed according to the rules, right?"

"No sir, nothing that bad yet," Derek admitted even though he didn't want to admit it. Stiles had been right about it, though, sadly enough. Yes, there were rules, and no, Stiles hadn't broken them. Some part of Derek wished that he had, just so he had a reason to get out of here- not that he didn't have a reason to get out of here right now (hello, he was locked up without him wanting to be locked up), but he had a reason that would make other people keep Stiles away from him. Because that was what he needed, he needed people to keep Stiles away from him, to keep everyone away from him, every single human. He didn't want to be owned, he couldn't want to be owned. Right?

"Derek, I asked you to do something," Stiles suddenly said harshly, making Derek snap out of his thoughts. "It's like that collar is taking away your ability to think or something, you just keep on staring at me like your brains aren't working anymore," Stiles sighed, patting at his crotch. "Come on, dog, suck me off."

"I - I don't know how to do that," Derek stuttered, blinking up at Stiles as he realized that Stiles was actually serious about this. He had never in his life done that, didn't know how that even worked. When he was with Kate, this had never happened. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that Kate was a girl and sex between a girl and a boy was way different from sex between a boy and a boy, but whatever. It wasn't like he ever had sex before anyways. "I've never done anything like that, sir."

"Really? With a mouth like yours?" Stiles asked with raised brows, settling for a shrug afterwards while he unbuttoned his own jeans, taking his zipper down and pulling out his cock. "Well, it's never too late to learn something, now is it? Go on, Der, why don't you give it a try?" 

"Okay, sir," Derek softly said, his mind racing with thoughts of how he had to do it while he licked his lips subconsciously. He scooted closer to Stiles, kneeling in between his owner's legs as he stared at Stiles' cock. It was pretty big, not as long as Derek's but it was thicker and it had a little bead of pre-cum welling up at the tip, something that made Derek's mouth water for some reason. He hadn't seen a lot of cock in his life, mostly his own and that hadn't even happened often (surprisingly he hadn't had much time in his life to jerk off, the woods didn't provide much jerking off material. Derek liked nature, but not in that way). "Am I just supposed to take it in my mouth?"