Party Girls

Monique

"Let's welcome these newbies in right. Everybody go get ready." Roscoe said.

The newbies been here for a day now. I must say, they're pretty cool. Me, Michael, Jayce, Keith, and Diane been having some good vibes.

Tonight we're going out. It's gonna be beyond turnt.

Roscoe always sets the newbies up with a nice apartment. When the money starts coming in, which is fast, they get their car of choice.

Michael, Jayce, Keith, and Diane all decided to stay at one place. Why? I don't know. But they insisted that they all live together.

Guess that's just what they wanted to do.

Anyways, I offered them a ride to their new place since I have more than enough room in my Range Rover. They accepted.

Diane sat in the front with me and the guys all sat in the back.

"Put the address in." I said to Diane gesturing towards the GPS.

She put the address in and I pulled off.

"So where y'all from?" I asked at a red light.

They exchanged looks with each other then Keith finally answered.

"Around."

Okaay then?

"Ooo turn that up! " Jayce said referring to the song that was on the radio.

He started bouncing to the beat. I ain't think buddy was gonna start singing though.

"Driver roll up the partition please
Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing yoncé on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown
Oh, there daddy, daddy didn't bring the towel
Oh, baby, baby be better slow it down
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
And we ain't even gonna make it to this cluuuub" He said dragging out the club part.

We all busted out laughing. This nigga had his eyes closed and was feeling the beat and everything.

"Bruh Jayce you gay man. " Michael said laughing.

Jayce opened his eyes kinda shocked to see us all staring at him.

"What? B just gets me." He said.

We all started laughing again. Not too long after, I pulled up to their building.

"Ight so I'll be back in like an hour or so when I'm done getting ready so we can all roll over to the club together." I said.

"Ight see you in a little bit." Diane said.

Diane

We got in the apartment. Roscoe really hooked us up. This place is nice. We looked around then came to the living room for a little meeting.

Keith started talking.

"You guys know why we're here. We're here for that reason only. No sidelines and no distractions. Okay?"

"Yeah we know." Me Michael and Jayce said in unison.

:

Ayee this club was poppin! When we walked in Sh!t by future was playing. Me and Nique automatically started feeling the beat and twerking.

This girl is cool as hell. She funny and cool to be around. Definitely someone I usually chill with.

We were pretty deep. It was us, Roscoe, Nique, Ced, and like 7 other people from the trap. The team was lookin bad.

We went over to our section and ordered some shots. Tonight is about to be live!

After taking down about 3 shots me and Nique hit the dance floor. We were getting down for real. Like three different guys came up behind us within a few songs. We didn't really pay them no mind though.

I looked over at the section and saw that more people than before was over there.

Groupies I guess.

Strip by Chris Brown came on and me and Nique started killin it. On the slow parts we were grinding and stuff. We probably looked like some experienced strippers out here.

Ra- I mean Michael and Jayce came over to us.

Michael got behind Nique while she wasn't looking while Jayce grabbed some random girl.

I don't think Nique knew that it was Michael who was behind her cause she was really gettin it. When the song went off Michael turned her around and she looked all shocked. I can tell she's crushing on him.

Nique ran to the bathroom so I went back to the section with Michael and Jayce. When we got there I saw that the "groupies" or whoever they are were still there.

I tried to get back to where I was sitting but they were all in the way.

"Umm y'all wanna scoot over or better yet leave?" I spat.

"Damn bitch why you gotta attitude!" Some ugly female said.

I just looked at her and shook my head.

I don't got time for all this...

Monique

We left the club after a while.

I'm glad Ced don't really drink like that cause I was goneee.

Michael gave me a piggy back ride out the club and to the car. Then him Diane and Jayce got in the back seat with me while Keith got in the passengers seat and Ced drove.

They decided to just go to the trap because...
1.) I can't drive since I'm beyond drunk right now.
2.) That means I can't drive Diane and them home.

There's more than enough rooms at the trap, so everyone can sleep comfortably anyway.

When we all pulled up to the trap everybody got out and I got back on Michael's back. His piggy back rides are pretty amazing.

I saw that Roscoe pulled up which means that he must have a girl with him. He never brings girls from the club back to his house. It's smart when you think about it cause honestly you never know who the person could be.

We walked in and Michael laid me down on the couch then went to get me some water.

Roscoe walked in with the girl behind him. I couldn't really get a good look at her until he grabbed her hand and started walking up the stairs.

What?

It was that girl from McDonald's.

Oh no. This night just got 10x worse.

...

So I decided to give Diane a pov for this chapter. I'll give everyone else one to in upcoming chapters.

So the McDonald's girl came back.

Michael got a dance from Nique.

What was Keith saying?

Why did they decide to all live together?

Questions?

Tell me what you think!

-Dream2Reality ❤