Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic

Rating: smut/angst/fluff

Jimin had been working hard all month to pay his rent. He was already one month late, so he had to pay for two months.

He was walking down a raining street. He went into the building where he lived and saw an eviction note on his door.

"Fuck" He mumbled. He locked himself into his small apartment, which had two rooms. One small room with a bed and a small kitchen, the other room was a small bathroom.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeah?" he heard a raspy voice answer.

"Isn't this Taehyung's phone?" Jimin asks confused.

"Yeah, he's in the shower" The voice says.

"Oh-okay" Jimin sighed.

"Want me to give him a message?" The voice asks.

"Just tell him to call Jimin back" Jimin said and hung up.

"Cool" The voice said and hung up. Jimin sat down in his bed sighting. Where the hell would he go?

He heard a knock on his door and went to open it. It was the landlord.

"See you got the eviction" He said.

"Yeah, when do i have to be out?" Jimin asks.

"By tomorrow" He said.

"By tomorrow! I need to pack for fucks sake!" Jimin almost yelled.

"There one thing you could do, but i guess you're not that kind off guy" The man said and shrugged.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I'll give you one more week to clean out or get the money, if you let me fuck you" The land lord said. Jimin cringed at the words.

"First off all, Ew! And second, i am not gay" Jimin said.

"Ok, you'll be out by tomorrow then" The guy smiled and left. Jimin glared at him from the door and slammed the door shut. Then he went and started cleaning his stuff.

.....

Taehyung came out of the bathroom in his towel to find Yoongi sitting in the sofa staring.

"Ew Yoongi, go fuck Hoseok or something, don't stare" Tae said.

"A cute guy called you" Yoongi said standing up.

"How do you know he was cute?" Tae asked.

"I don't know, he had a cute voice, but i'll go to my room, i'm tired" Yoongi said and handed Taehyung his phone. Taehyung rolled his eyes and saw that Jimin had called, so he called back.

"Jimin?" Tae asks.

"I'm being evicted" Jimin said.

"Seriously? When?" Tae asked.

"Tomorrow" Jimin sighed.

"Hey, you can sleep here if you want, i can come over and help you pack?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, thank you, it's just until i get my own place again" Jimin said.

"Yeah, i just got out of the shower, but i'll be right over" Taehyung said and hung up. He ran to his room and got some clothes put on. Then he walked pass Yoongi's room.

"Hey Yoongi i'm heading out" Tae yelled and got a muffled something in return.

..........

Yoongi had just woken up, and was still tired as hell. He stood up and went to the bathroom, but the door was locked. Yoongi pounded loudly on the door.