eighteen

Sloth brought his three captives back to the gleaming place he and six others called home. He dropped, in his opinion, the two less desirable girls into their respective rooms - Chastity in Lust's room, and Abstinence in Gluttony's room. He knew that the boys would do their talents to change the girls, and then they could rule the world.

Yes, that was The Sins' plan all this time. Their vicious ways of stealing seven specific girls from their lives into theirs? Some may have called it abducting, Sloth liked to think of it as borrowing something forever for his own purposes. The plan that others may have thought was insane, made perfect sense inside the minds of The Seven.

Once they all bowed to them - the world was theirs.

These girls were not just ordinary girls, they were The Seven Virtues, just as Sloth was one of the Seven Sins. The girls were not human, for how could anyone with powers of the best of traits and the worst of traits ever be related to the most egotistical species on Earth? Just because they looked like humans didn't mean they were human.

Sloth remembered the time when the girls ruled the world. Back when he wasn't even a thought considered in anyone's mind. The girls didn't have human bodies - yet - but they still managed to inflict their goodness to every one of the sick little brats whenever they met. The world was good, so good, almost perfect.

Until Sloth and his brothers came.

A little girl with too much curiosity wasn't aware enough when she opened that box that set them free. He recalled her name was Pandora. Pandora released them into the wild, and from then on, feasting on the wondrous, lively, happy people that once were not sinners at all.

Sloth never had a great story or remembrance like Pride did, but he certainly had a fair share of evil. While Odysseus cruised the sea after the Trojan War, he pissed off Poseidon the Sea God pretty badly, though that was thanks to Pride. Pride had made Odysseus hubris, a close relative to Pride. With Odysseus being hubris, thinking he was better than Poseidon, a god, Poseidon sent Odysseus as punishment across the sea away from his homeland Ithaca, all the way to The Lotus Eaters, where Sloth came in.

Like he said, Sloth still wasn't a big part of it, even though he was there. The Lotus flowers were a combination of himself and Gluttony - Odysseus's crew, out of curiosity, ate the flowers because of their starvation and greediness for food. But it was bad for them - the flowers made them forget everything about their life and homeland, who they were, and who their friends and family were. So they stayed there, basking in Sloth's glory as he got stronger.

Just thinking about the tale made Sloth's gem around his neck glow with power.

The gems were also a large portion of the plan to take the girls. Once they all were converted, Pride had said there was a very good chance their gems would be practically exploding with energy, since there would be no good in the world.

They had their chance to rule, but now it was the boys' turn. There was no time for love, kindness, the friendship between these girls -

There was the only vengeance.

The only thing that could be heard was Sloth's breathing as he dropped Diligence onto a bed, and strapped her in. It felt like routine, even though this was his first time ever doing this.

He stared at her for a moment and then left the room.

"Vengeance," he muttered.

"Vengeance."

Even though he wasn't laughing, Sloth still felt like he was The Joker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Chastity woke up, she wasn't expecting to be fully clothed in a lace nightgown, gracefully tucked into bed, but she figured that was pretty normal considering what she had been through in the past few days.

What had she possibly done in her past life to deserve this?

She shifted her body and yawned, only to suddenly feel like her airway was blocked. She grabbed her throat and coughed A rose petal flew out of her like it was taking off inside her mouth. Her eyes adjusted, and she realized that wasn't the only petal in the room.

Rose petals adorned everything - the bed, the floor, and even the vanity mirror that stood adjacent from her. There was no place that wasn't bare. The petals had swarmed and sucked up every color in the room. So much so, she had no idea what color the dresser was. She silently wondered who had the time and money to get all these roses, and spread them out like confetti.

But there was...

No. It couldn't be him! Chastity brushed off a few roses that lay dormant on her sheets, disgusted by what she thought.

He didn't have the audacity to change her into a silk nightgown, and decorate the bedroom with petals. He shouldn't be able to touch her and leave her in a dark room expecting her to do something, anything.

But perhaps that's what he was exactly intending. Perhaps that's what he actually was. But of course, it was. Of course, it was him. Who else?

He was Lust.

The man that could probably sprout petals out of his hands like Spider-Man and his webs, the man who could snap and she could be clothed in whatever he wanted - or maybe he preferred putting the clothes on her himself.

Chastity threw off the covers and sprung out of the bed as quick as she could, intoxicated with the idea that she could get out of this without being infected by the disease of him somehow.

She didn't want to end up like Kindness - she had seen it with her own eyes, right before she fell under the spell of sleep - or perhaps it was anesthesia. She shuttered at the thought, and her spine tingled as she tried to imagine how her friend once was. She had never actually met her as herself, not as a brainwashed doll of her male's desire.

Either way, Chastity was not for the idea of becoming some lustful servant to some otherworldly being. First, she had to get out.

And to get out, she hoped, would be easy and painless, just like the doctors said at the hospital before injecting her with an antibiotic - at least that's what they said. She surveyed her situation - a dresser with one large mirror, a bed, a window, and tons and tons of rose petals. She first went to the window, but concluded she could not climb out of it - she wasn't on the first floor, so if she decided to jump, she'd be a splattered bloody pancake on The Seven Sin's perfectly manicured lawn. She opted out of that.

The little git was more clever than she thought. He wasn't just some pretty boy, he already knew she'd try that!

She next went to the door - locked of course. She cursed and quickly ran her hands through her hair. No bobby pins either to pick the lock. He had planned accordingly - probably plucked every piece of jewelry and hairpiece off her head like they were lice. She may have been able to outsmart him once, but twice? He'd always be two steps ahead now that he could see what she was planning before she even thought about the idea of a plan to plan.

She thought about how gross she thought he was - how obsessed he was with human desires. He was like Greed, but without the closet of junk. He was like Pride, but without the egotistical, 'I am a prince, bow to me' nature. He was simply Lust, who lusted for one and only one thing right now.

Her.

And whether it was for her body or her innocence in the knowledge of lust, she didn't know. Maybe it was both.

She knew she was screwed either way.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a tiny knock at the door and a high pitched voice. Speak of the gods.

"Knock knock?"

Her heartbeat increased with fear, and her chastity life flashed through her eyes.

Screwed indeed.