Chapter 55

Readers POV
After I finished calming down Sally, she went on her way to the TV room to mess with Jeff, so I decide to go and find Jack and see if he had found Sadie yet and if he had spoken to her about why she wanted Smiles to hurt me.
I can't understand why Sadie would make Sally order Smiles to hurt me.. I mean, Sally said that she was jealous of me and Jack? But why?.. I guess I'll just have to ask her when I find Jack as I'm sure he's found her by now and he is probably asking her about it.
I walk down the hall, passing the TV as I go, I can hear the giggles and yells coming from within. Funny thing was, the giggles weren't Sally's, they were BENs. I'm guessing he likes seeing Jeff be tormented by Sally.
I turn left round a corner and make my way towards Sadies room, but I stop when I see her door was busted down. I run inside but find nobody in there.
"Shit." I mumble as I run out of her room and make my way towards the kitchen.
"H-Hey [Name], c-come *tic* here!" Toby says as I run through the dining room towards the back door.
"Later Toby!" I reply before opening the door and running into the forest. I hear the sigh of Toby in the distance as I grow further and further away from the house.

I come to the middle of the forest and still nothing. I stop and lean against a tree, catching my breath as I pant heavily due to the running. My heart rate starts to calm as my breathing returns to normal. I stand up straight and listen for any sounds. The perk of being a shape shifter is that I can use the animal senses while in human form. - according to Slender. I focus on my surrounds until everything suddenly becomes louder. I hear rabbits hopping on grass in the distance and mice in burrows underground. It was somehow peaceful to me. However, the calm moment ended when I hear an ear bursting scream. I gasp at the sound. It was if someone who was fearing for their life. I would have thought It was Sadie but by judging the pitch of it, it came from a male. A young male.
I run away in the direction of the scream as fast as I can. Hoping to get there before something bad happens. It seems like I was running for ages, how far away was the scream? How far can the senses reach?!

I finally arrive to the source of the scream but I stop dead in my tracks. I had never seen such a scene. Blood everywhere. Organs and bone spread out across the dirt. Two figures lay lifeless on the floor. One had the identity of a small boy, who's throat had been sliced open, laying in his own blood. The other.. I couldn't even see who it was, the body was too mutilated for me to make out who it was. I searched around for the monster who did this, but I was shocked to find out that it was.
"Jack.."
Jack turns around after hearing my voice. He wasn't wearing his mask which made him look even more threatening. Blood covered his clothes and his face. Flesh hung from his fangs as a wide grin plastered his face.
I walk up to him as he continues to stare at me, not moving or turning away. I begin to feel uneasy as I walk towards the corpses that Jack stood over. I may have killed before, but I was a wild animal or at least, in animal form at the time. Seeing this destruction in human form was devastating.

I finally reach Jack, staring down at the body's.
"Jack, what did you do.." I ask in a low tone, waiting for his reply. However, when he spoke, his voice sent chills up my spine. It wasn't his usual stern tone. It was jagged and sharp. Menacing. Psychotic.
"He saw her. He had to go." He declares with a hiss through his teeth. I look at confusion of the boy, crouching down and running my hand slowly down his face, closing his eyes.
"He's only a young boy Jack.. He had a family. A life to live.." My eyes began to fill with water as I think about the poor soul who lay lifeless in front of me.
"And the people you killed didn't?" He growls. His words silenced me. It was true. I had murdered people who had families. A life to live. Loved ones, friends. I'm a monster too.
"We're proxies [Name]. This is what we do." Jack states as he grabs the back of my [f/c] turtle neck shirt. Yanking me up to me feet. However, during this, as I'm forced to stand, I catch a glimpse of the second corpses face. The person who had been mutilated.
"You killed Sadie.." I slowly turn my head to face Jack. His face was expressionless but it soon changes to an evil smirk. I could see meat stuck between his fangs. More tears began to fall from my eyes.
"You.. don't tell me you did this to her." His smirk only grows.
"Jack! She's one of us! A proxy.. We are all family! You can't kill one of your own!"
"She tried to kill you. She ordered in a favour. I was returning it."
My heart and body over flows with emotion. I felt upset but after hearing Jacks words made me rethink the situation. Was it good that they were dead?
I stare at the body's and allow it to sink in. Once I overcome the sight and gore, I start to feel a buzzing sensation in my body. Out of no where, my mouth releases a giggle. The giggle soon changes to a small laugh, which erupts into a hysterical laugh. My voice bellowed through the trees, birds flew scarce due to the thundering sound that left my body. I had never felt this feeling before. In my heart I knew it was wrong but in my head it felt so right! This feeling! What is it?! I think I've finally gone insane, and I love it!

My laugh starts to lower as I crouch down to the boy. I delve my fingers inside of his cut throat and yank my hands back in opposite directions. The child's head snaps off of its body with one easy snap. I gaze at amazement of the decapitated head as I stand to my feet, hanging into the hair as the head dangled before me. I hear Jack chuckle, followed by the wet sensation of a tongue stroking my cheek.