Just purrrfect!!

"Bye mom! Have a good day!" You yelled out the door. 

You are (Y/n) (L/n), a proud high school student living a normal life. You lived with your mother in a small home close to Sakura high, your school. 

Sighing, you headed up to your room to watch some anime, being the otaku you are. Scrolling through animes, you came across one of your classics.

"Wouldn't hurt to watch Black butler for about the 35th time," you muttered, clicking on the first episode and plugging your earbuds in. 

The opening played, and you got ready for everything that was about to happen, Itallian man dying by Ciel's demonic butler, the servants messing up, everything!!

After a while, you decided to head out. Grabbing a jean jacket, you opened the door and headed out to get some fresh air, and maybe get a little something along the way. You thought about all of this when you tripped over a beaten up box.

"Agh!" You yelled, falling to the pavement. "Who puts a cardboard box in the middle of the sidewalk?"

Some frustrated meows came from the box as you bent down. Opening the flap to the shabby box, pairs of eyes stared into your (e/c) eyes. You closed the box, uncomfortable with the stares. 

Picking up the box, you headed home, thinking taking care of cats won't be such a problem, right?

Oh boy, you were wrong the minute you opened up the box.

Reaching your destination (home), you traveled to the couch and sat down, placing the box on the floor. You lifted the brown tabs, and said, "you guys can come out now."

The cats eagerly jumped out. The red one was trying to catch the crimson-eyed cat's tail, while that cat seemed to be conversing with a small, fluffy dark blue cat. A blonde cat with black spots and green eyes was poking a grumpy-looking cat which had dark gray fur with its paw, and a gray one with oversize bangs made a laughing noise at the two. 

You felt something brush up against your leg, and you saw another small, light blonde kitten with electric blue hues purring against your leg. Reaching down, you stroked its fur, which sent shivers down your spine. Damn, it's soft!

"I wonder if they can understand human speech..." you mumbled, only feeling a paw touch your thigh. You jumped a little, and looked over to see a black-haired cat that looked like mittens, however he had enchanted golden eyes and no mittens whatsoever. It nodded, and your eyes widened.

"Intelligent little kitty!" You said, hugging the cat, smiling and not bothering to see the kill-me-now expression stuck on the cat's face.

You released him, and faced the rest of the kittens. 

"Attention!" You yelled. The cat's heads snapped in your direction. "One straight line. NOW!"

To your great surprise, the cats lined up, eyes in your direction. You smirked, now knowing that they understood human speech. Now, before you start naming them, you had to check their genders.

"Okay," you said, clapping your hands together. "Boys, left. Girls, right!"

All the cats except the red-head one moved to the left. Red-head moved to the right, however to be pulled by another green-eyed cat to the left. You giggled.

"Okay, now I'm not going to call you kitty 1, 2, 3, etc." you said, grinning stupidly. "You guys need proper names!" 

You looked at all of them, trying to think. Then an idea came up in your head. Pointing to the navy blue one, you cried, "I'll call you Johnny! Crimson-eye, you will be Tom, red-head, you can be Matt. Giggling gray..." you pondered, "I'll call you Billy. Blondie with blue eyes, I'll call you Harmlen! Black and blonde, you are Colby, alright? Finally, gold-eye will be Juan!"

They looked at you with horror in their eyes, and you smiled. 

"I'm kidding. I'll call my friend for some advice."

Grabbing your phone, you face-timed Jessica, your friend, who picked up immediately.

"(Y/n)!" They yelled on the other side of the line. "You are interrupting valuable anime time!"

You rolled your eyes, and flipped the screen for Jessica to take a glimpse at the cats, you were intrigued with the device you were holding. You looked to your screen to see Jessica smiling. That was never a good sign.

"Don't they look a lot like some anime characters from Black Butler?" She asked slyly. Looking at them through the lens your friend gave you, your eyes widened in realization.

"My god, you're right!" You replied, smiling. "Thanks!"

You hung up, and pointed at the navy blue cat again, this time more dramatically. 

"You, good sir, is dubbed Ciel!" You said. You went down the row again.

"Mittens, you are Sebastian. Redhead, you're Grell. Better like that name! Golden eyes, your Claude, and the clingy one is Alois. I can see it perfectly! You three, William, Ronald, and Undertaker."

They all stared at you with shock, as if those were their real names (AHEM), and you gave them a confused look. 

"What? It's not like those are your real names, right?"

You went into the kitchen to grab something to eat, until you felt something run against your skin. You see Ciel sitting there, looking at you with one eye open. You picked him up.

"Why is your eye crusted shut?" You asked him. He meowed.

"Sorry, I don't speak cat."

Putting him on the counter, you licked your finger and then proceeded to get rid of the crust that shut his eye.

"Okay, I think you can open your eye now," you said, smiling. "You don't have to be afraid."

The cat's frown became deeper than it was before. It seemed agitated at you. You frowned.

"Fine," you said, turning your back on him. You headed to the door, and looked behind you.

"I'm going to go to the store. Please do not wreck up the house while I'm gone, or I will kick all of your asses to the dumpsters," you said, walking out to buy some cat food.

(At the house, 3rd person)

"How did she know our names?" Ciel asked. "I find it quite disturbing."

"I find it interesting," Alois replied, walking up to Ciel, brushing his tail against him. "I like her~"

Ciel rolled his eye.

"What are you doing, Knox?" William asked at the spotted cat, who was staring out the window.

"That girl," he purred, "there is something interesting about her, I want to know her a little more."

William's eye twitched, and turned away. He saw Undertaker walk away from the group. He sighed, and left.

Sebastian stared at the door, thinking about (Y/n). Why would she take some strays in? How did she know all of their names?

"Something on your mind?" Claude asked, striding up to Sebastian. " Miss (Y/n)'s soul, perhaps?"

"Quite right," Sebastian replied. "It's strangely... enchanting."

"Yes," Claude purred, sitting next to Sebastian for once. "Enchanting. Very enchanting."