So Nice

POV - Sarah

Warnings: None

Word Count: 783 (Yes I know it is short, just bare with me)

-Begin Chapter-

I stood at the door, Daniel next to me, both of us watching as Vik, Preston, and Lachlan said goodbye to their boys before they headed out to London today with Daniel and me.

The plan was, Daniel and I were going to drop the three off at Hamleys toy store and then pick them up about 5 hours later in front of a movie theater, allowing them plenty of time to do whatever they wanted in London throughout the day. It was a pretty straightforward and simple plan and it gave Daniel and me plenty of time to go shopping what we needed for his house. No offense to him or anything, Daniel may have great music tastes and be able to sell a house without trying, but he can't cook worth a shit which means he doesn't have anything to properly cook with. We were going to fix that today though, damn it. He may not be able to cook, but I can and I love to.

I was pulled from my thoughts of what color Kitchen Aid Mixer we were going to buy, (red probably) and focused on the sweet sight in front of me.

Vik was currently being surrounded by his boys, their arms wrapped around him and each other, everyone whispering quietly amongst themselves. They were all looking so lovingly at Vik and I was honestly surprised he had not melted into the floor. I can't imagine having that many boys love me like that. It had to be so overwhelming and I had to give Kudos for Vik being able to handle it because I couldn't. No, I'm good with my one partner, thanks though.

Meanwhile, down the hall slightly, leaning against a wall was Cal. He had Preston standing in front of him, who was looking up at Callux. The older boy was looking back at Preston, smiling back down at the younger boy lovingly. Cal, meanwhile, looked down at the two with his own loving gaze, a bright smile on his face.

I still love the story of how those three got together. Cal and Callux working to save Preston and then, somehow, ended up falling in love with him. It was a beautiful but slightly sad, love story. It made me so grateful that they were able to save Preston. 

I looked away from the cute trio and turned my attention briefly to where Landon and Lachlan were, Lachlan pushed up against the wall while he and Landon made out heavily, the younger boy controlling the kiss.

That seems slightly weird. I thought. I didn't really question though, I just wasn't expecting Lachlan to be a bottom.

I looked down at my phone, noticing the time.

"Hey guys," I called out, catching everyone's attention, even the couple that had been making out. "I hate to break up the cuteness, but we need to go."

They all agreed and went to say their goodbyes to each other, which involved a lot of I love you's, hugs, and kisses. Almost an insane amount of kisses actually.

"Come on, let's wait outside," said Daniel. 

I agreed, figuring they could all use some privacy. Together, my partner and I turned to walk out the front door and towards his car.

"You know, you are too nice for your own good." commented Daniel nonchalantly, his hand reaching out for mine, lacing our fingers together.

"I know but I like it," I commented, pausing as reached the side of the car so I could turn and lean against it so I could look up at Daniel's beautiful face.

"Why, because of all the free stuff people give you?" he asked eyebrow raised.

"No, that's just a bonus." I replied with a small laugh, "Though, that dress the lady who I helped with her kids, gave me, helped me get you, but that's not the point."

Daniel stood there for a moment, mumbling about the fact that just a simple piece of fabric shouldn't make someone look that good.

I let out a soft giggle and leaned up to kiss him on the lips, distracting him from his internal angry monolog I knew he was having.

As we pulled away I could hear laughing and I turned my attention towards the front door where Vik, Preston, and Lachlan were all racing out of it, their boy's standing there, watching them with smiles on their faces.

A smile consumed my face.

This is why I am so nice. These smiles right here.

"You guys ready?" I asked as the three raced towards us.

"Yes!" they all screamed at once.

I let out another laugh.

"Alright, let's go."

We all then went to climb in the car, the three hyper boys in the back while Daniel and I went to sit in the front.

I listened to their excited chatter as Daniel drove, heading towards London for what should be a great day. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: There we go! Now, I know this is a short chapter but it had to be. I didn't really want to drag out this whole scene for too long but it needed to happen.

Next chapter, Jerome, Preston, Vik, and Lachlan are reunited! So prepare for the tears!!! lol

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.