Baby Boy (JJ & VIK)

JJ's POV

I lay in bed,browsing Twitter and seeing what was happening on the webs while listening to a video Simon had made earlier today. It was nice to just lay down and casually listen to my friends, knowing I was able to support them while working with them. Before I could do anything I could hear a scream coming from Vik's room. Another Nightmare, fuck. I jumped out of bed in an instant, forgetting I was only in my shorts before sprinting down to his room, bursting through the door to see him sitting on the bed, his knees to his chest as his hands covered his ears, his eyes closed but flowing with tears down the poor boys face.

Vik: "Stop, stop, stop."

JJ: "Vik hey breathe look at me. Please look at me mate."

I watched as I slowly sat on his bed beside him. My arms wrapping themselves around the smaller boy as he flinched and looked up seeing me. He cried a little harder before he buried his head into my chest, balling his hands to fists as they stayed there.

Vik: "They were going to take you away from me."

JJ: "Oh my baby boy no one can ever take me away from you I promise. Come on mate it's really late."

Vik: "Don't leave please. Please don't leave."

I looked down at my boy, his pleading eyes looking up at me as he begged me to stay, I can't stay in his bed though it's only a queen and my feet hang off the edge. I needed my bed as well. Fuck.

JJ: "OK mate hang on its not too late. Why not go and wash your face, grab a drink and then come and lay down in my room OK?"

Vik nodded his head before he crawled out from me, wiping his shirt on my chest to wipe away the tear marks.

JJ: "Go get a drink, wash your face then come and lay in my bed OK?"

Vik: "OK."

He finally got up off his bed and headed towards the bathroom, he hadn't had a nightmare in so freaking long. A couple of years I think I don't even remember the last time he did. After taking a deep breath. I picked myself up and made my way to my room. Grabbing my phone from my bed where I had left it and sent a text to the guys.

JJ: "He had a nightmare again."

Simon: "Fuck it's been years how is he?"

JJ: "He's a bit shaken but he will be OK. Promise."

Josh: "Does he know the truth?"

JJ: "No. This time they were going to take me away from him. Must have scared him horribly."

Ethan: "There is no way in he'll you would ever leave him, you love him way too much."

JJ: "Exactly. I've just told him to go and wash his face and get a drink then to lie in with me so you guys don't freak out if you don't see him in his room."

Josh: "We know the drill JJ it's Ok. Just make sure he sleeps peacefully."

JJ: "Yeah I will."

Vik: "Daddy?"

I looked over towards the door and saw Vik standing there with his shirt loose over his boxer shorts he likes to wear to bed.

JJ: "Come here mate."

I watched him slowly shuffle his way into bed beside me. Getting under the blankets and cuddling up to me. God he hasn't done this in so long.

Vik: "I haven't had a nightmare in so long."

JJ: "I know mate. It sucks doesn't it?"

Vik nodded his head while I put my arm around him, pulling him up and onto my chest, thanking he was only thin. His head just above my nappies as my arm wrapped around his back and held him in place. I kissed his forehead as I heard him giggle.

Vik: "You haven't done that in a few years either."

JJ: "Yeah it's funny to think about isn't it mate?"

The silence between us was relaxing, listening to my baby boys soft breathing as he tried to go to sleep. But I knew he couldn't.

JJ: "I'm not going anywhere mate. You need to get some sleep for tomorrow."

Vik: "Ugh do I have to?"

JJ: "Yes Vik you have to."

Vik: "But Dad I don't want to go to school."

JJ: "I know it sucks but Josh will pick you up tomorrow and bring you down to the studio. How's that?"

Vik: "Promise?"

JJ: "I promise."

I looked down and saw my little boy. Only 8 years old and yet having gone through so much. I'm so glad he's mine now. Well and the rest of the sidemen but he's my son. And God help anyone who tries to hurt my baby boy.

OK so now that you know the truth, head back and re read it. I got a vague request from Kaila or @WroetoShmoo for Cuddles between Vik and JJ but I got free reign how it would happen so I hope you enjoyed it hun.

If anyone has any more requests please let me know as soon as you can and I can get them done.