EASTER EGGS AND REFERENCES

WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD SO IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS BOOK YET DO NOT READ IT (obviously enough precautionary measures) Plus please do not go back to the chapters just to spoil others that would've been much of a kill joy. Just comment here if you found any of the easter eggs & references!

UPDATED 5.17.17 - I forgot I missed to put some of the easter eggs that were actually cool so I updated this one :)

CHAPTER ONE:

"Do you want strudels?" Ron asked the group. Harry and Ginny nodded in agreement. "Okay we'll have the strudel and another glass of butterbeer." He says to Lavender, her smile never left her as her eyes meets to his. Lavender was definitely up to something.

-the famous apple strudels recipe came from Queenie Goldstein

CHAPTER THREE:

He walked towards her bags, opening one to look for money. He didn't find her wallet somehow in the bag, but a picture of Ron and her. He smirked as he took a glance at the picture. "Lucky man." He said, placing it back on her bag.

also on chapter three: Emma Sonefelt (if you remove the e from the center and put the felt infront you know what you'll get)

CHAPTER SEVEN:

Draco glanced over at him, sipping his glass of water as he tries to snoop around the bio of a young boy, guessing that he must be a director for a movie. "What do you mean he's on a taping? For what? He is needed tomorrow, 6pm ASAP!" The man shouted at the phone and hungs up. "God damn kids.." the man mumbled. Draco couldn't say anything, instead he pretended that he hasn't heard a thing.

-The man Draco overheard talking was the director for Anna and the King, where Tom Felton was a cast and that he couldn't come to a business meeting because he started taping for a new one on 1999 (I'll just leave you guessing what it'll be lol)

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Hermione quickly leaned on the door, refusing to let Draco in as Draco keeps pushing the door open. "Luna, what time is it?" Luna glanced over the cogsworth clock near a small drawer "Almost midnight, why?"