Veintidos

Graduation day! Today was the day everyone was leaving Hogwarts. James, Sirius, and Cassiopeia were beginning their autor training.

"I'm gonna be the best at camouflage" Cassiopeia bragged changing herself to look like Sirius.

"Yeah yeah. Stop bragging little cousin. I'm definitely winning at charms" he said with a seductive voice, adding a smirk at the end.

"I don't care, Lilly is finally my girlfriend" was all James said.

The three of them were stoked about leaving Hogwarts. Then, Cassiopeia spotted her boyfriend staring at the lake, with his head down. She approached him slowly, and when she got to where he was, she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey" was all he said. You could tell he had been crying.

"What's wrong?" She was worried about him.

"We should break up" he said letting tears fall down his face like a waterfall.

"What do you mean? Don't you love me?" Her heart was shattering once again.

"I do love you, I love you" he said and added "but I would love to live with you and treat you like a princess and I can't because werewolves don't get fucking jobs"

She smiled, that smile that meant you're talking bullshit.

"For Merlin's sake! I don't care okay? All I care is about you and we are getting our own place!"

Remus smiled and kissed her. She understood him and loved him unconditionally. He loved her so much.

                                       🌑🌑🌑

They were on a small flat in Diagon Alley. Remus and Cassiopeia just bought that place across from Lilly and James's. Sirius lives right beside them with Peter. Everything was perfect.

"Well handsome man of mine, I need to go to work, love you."

He kissed her goodbye and grinned with that lovesick puppy look he had. He was proud of her, proud of the woman she became after everything that happened at Hogwarts.

Cassiopeia arrived to the Ministry of Magic with James and Sirius. They needed to work, some death eaters were spotted in a small muggle village.

"Lets go, and remember..." Alastor Moody got interrupted by Cassiopeia.

"Yeah yeah, constant vigilance, we get it" he just groaned and led everyone to the place they had to be.

When they got there everything was thrashed. Death eaters were nowhere to be seen, but the mark was on the sky.

"I'll go check the boat house" Cassiopeia announced taking her wand out.

She entered and saw someone. "Lumus" she whispered.

"Reggie?" She couldn't believe it. It couldn't be him, could it.

"Cass, it was for you, I did it to protect you" he was injured.  "The Dark Lord said that he needed one Black children"

She nodded. "Leave, before they get to you! I love you Reggie" and with that, he apparated away.

She needed the war to end, for Reggie.