Chapter 7

Chapter 7-Haylee's POV

Hours later, at 4:32 pm, five teenage girls and I were inside my hospital room drifting unto an endless conversation about the movie Titanic.

My iPhone 4 rung to my old ringtone, Shawn's cover of Counting Stars. The screen displayed the name 'The Wish Co.'

"It's Wish Co." I said quickly.

"Hurry up and answer!" Said Leah
.
"But with speaker on." Said Nat.

"Ohh,yeah yeah speaker mode on!" Said Mary Cate.

"Speakers? Or speaker? I'm confused" Said Ally quietly.

"Just hurry up and answer the freaking phone call." Anna said.

"With speaker on." Added Leah.
So I answered-speaker on, as the petition of the girls indicated.

"Hello, Haylee. I am the secretary of your case and I want to inform you that we talked to Mr.Bordelon. He agreed that all the Magcon boys could come visit you this next Saturday, including Hayes Grier, Mahogany LOX, and Jacob Whitesides. We know it is currently Saturday so you have a whole week to prepare yourself. I hope you have a great time." Said the lady across the phone line. The girls and I all squealed and screamed and were just so eager- I could even tell Mary Cate was very happy.

"Thank you so, so much. Really it will be hard to wait this whole week, but it will be worth it." I said whilst tears of happiness welled up in my eyes.

"Actually, a couple of the guys will be arriving to Miami Monday, because they'd love to just stay there and visit, considering it's May and school is almost over for most of them. And maybe even some of them..." The kind voice of the lady was interrupted by Natalia's voice.

"We already finished school, sorry I forgot to tell you-" I interrupted Natalia this time, we needed to know more about the Magcon guys coming to Miami.

"And well?" I asked, through the phone.

"Carter, Nash, Aaron, Jacob, Mahogany, and Hayes will be in Miami Monday, and they will come visit you to the hospital in the morning. The other guys will arrive late Friday night, so Saturday you will be able to meet them all, and Shawn will give you the performance Saturday." The lady said across the phone line. All of us were fangirling hard, just to keep it real.

"Thank you very, very much." I said again, I just could never express how thankful I really am.

"Honey, I hope it all goes well for you." She said a bit silent.

"I hope so too." I said, well this was turning awkward.

"Well, bye. I will talk to you soon about the details." She said, and I was the first one to hang up.

"Ohmygosh,Haylee!" Said Leah very quickly, as to make it sound like one long word. All the girls were so glad.

"I know! I can't believe this is like happening. You guys are all welcome to come throughout the week." I said grinning, sharing is caring and I did care about my new friends. Suddenly a Chris Brown ringtone was being emitted from Mary Cate's phone.

"It's Paul," Mary Cate said while exiting the room.

"Who is Paul?" I asked a bit confused. My theory: Paul is her worried, overprotective older brother.

"Mary Cate's boyfriend." Said Anna.

"They're the couple of the year." Said Leah.

"He's actually quite hot." Said Nat.

"Check him out." Said Ally, shoving her phone to my face. We were stalking Mary Cate via Instagram, where there was her picture with a hot guy. Green eyes, light skin, light brownish-blondish hair, he seriously looked like a greek god or Luke from 5SOS or both.

"He is so hot." I pronounced quietly.

"I know right?" Exclaimed Leah.

"Of course he would be! She looks like a freaking Tumblr girl..." Said Anna.

"Yes she actually really does." Right when Ally said that, the room was filled with plenty of nurses. I only recognized Nancy, but a girl looked so familiar to her: the same wavy brown hair and the freckles put on her face. Then there was also a girl with brown hair and gorgeous eyes-she looked younger, though- there was also a beautiful blonde girl. The thing is, years ago I had discovered that every girl is gorgeous. Every single one of them, even if they were not the society's definition of perfect, I know one day they will be the most beautiful girl to their Prince Charming. There is always something about every girl I am jealous of: i.e. Natalia's tan skin,or Mary Cate's beautiful silky hair, or Anna's strong eyebrow game, or Ally's perfect nose, or Leah's deep brown eyes. They were all so gorgeous, the bad thing is that they didn't notice it; but well, everyone else did. Maybe I was beautiful and didn't notice it too. Just maybe.

"Haylee, this is my daughter Tye and this are her friends Kayla and Savannah, they- wait Leah what are you doing here?" Nancy was extrely confused and so was I.

"Aunt Nancy, Haylee here, she's my friend." Said Leah clear as a diamond, so Tye and Leah were relatives.

"Leah, that's great. Haylee I was wondering the girls are doing a Community Service project and they need to interview a hospital patient. Could it be you, please?" Nancy said, the girls all blushed as if they were ashamed to ask.

"Of course they can. Take a seat, ask, and I'll answer." I said trying to give the biggest grin ever, it wasn't tough. Nancy left the room, and Mary Cate came inside the room.

The next few hours eight girls and I were pretending to be at an Oscar's interview.

Pretended.

Because we were trying to forget the fact that we were inside a hospital room, with a cancer patient.
Although, the day had turned out great. In less than a week, I was going to meet them.

Them.

My life savers.

~~~
Every guy has a girlfriend except for Jack J! So if someone wants the role kik me: naomi.paolina

I dedicate this chapter to the guys' girlfriends, because tbh they are some I ship so hard! And they are all so awesome and perfect! Stay beautiful girls.

Thank you for reading. ilysm gorg
Any question/comment/feedback:
Kik- naomi.paolina

Twitter- @erraticespinosa. (ask for a follow back)

Bye beautiful!
nat