Chapter 3

I was shocked. All the Alphas, around the world, meeting at my base? It sounded amazing though a bit scary. Amazing because, well, duh! And scary because there had been many instances where many Alphas had taken advantage of the land that they had visited. My Pack territory was quite large and had top level security. Situated in the Himalayas, it was also very difficult to locate. So, the idea of this scared me. I was the second strongest Alpha and the idea of some other Alpha taking away my land, scared me.

Maybe because my Pack was known to have top security and to be the most secured Pack gave him the idea that if the Alphas came to my base all of them would be safe. And if I said yes to that then I would be lying. Though my Pack was the most secured, there was a death that had occurred inside the Pack territory.

'Alpha Lexia, are you there?', the deep, velvety voice of Alpha Xander asked, stopping my thought process. 'Huh? Yeah. I'm still there Alpha. I was just wondering why you would want this meeting to be held at my base. Could please enlighten me about this?', I asked him.

He replied,'Why yes, of course. Your base is known to be the most secured place in the world as you know. And that includes safety. For the security of my fellow Alphas, your base is the safest. Second, it isn't easy to locate. Which means that even if the White Rogues try to infiltrate your base they won't be able to. And of course, you also have the best security. All of these reasons explain my choice. Do you have any other questions?'. I wanted to ask him if he could not use my base but it's understood by the tone of his voice that he was not asking me for my opinion. He was just telling me and I had to just accept it.

'No questions at all. I would be honored to hold the meeting at my base.', I told him. I would eventually get used this absurd idea. (It is to me.)

We exchanged a few pleasentries (A/N: So sorry, but is this the correct spelling?) and I put the receiver down.

'What did he say? You sounded a bit skeptical that's why. You also went into a state of shock for quite sometime.', Elizabeth asked me. 'He told me that he wanted to hold a meeting at my base. Hence the reason I went into a state of shock. And also the reason why I was so skeptical about it.', I told her. 'Why are you so skeptical about it? You should be honored that the strongest Alpha is holding a meeting at your base and not his,' she told me emphasizing on "your" and "his". She continued,' And there's also that possibility that you could just maybe find your mate. You should be happy about that.'

When she told me about meeting my mate, I just ignored it like always. I had never believed in finding my mate. Finding my mate would just make me weak like Pa always told me.

Anyways, I told myself that I had to just get used to the idea of having more than 100 Alphas at my base. Now, I had to prepare for the huge meeting that was going to take place. And that was going to take a long time. Then again, I didn't have lots of time.

Author's note:

Hey guys! Long time no see. I returned from my trip on Friday. I had a wonderful time. It was just great. I didn't update on Saturday as I had my dance program on the next day. Right now, I'm returning from my dental appointment and I'm currently sitting in the car. For this chapter, I kept it a bit short as I was completely lost about what to write in the starting. But then I thought about it and slowly some ideas came into my head.

So, as soon as I got time to write this chapter I wrote it. For a chapter about which I had no clue of what to write, this is quite good.

So, if you liked it then please VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!!!🙏🙏

Bye-bye!!!