3

I'm trying to work on more lengthy chapters for you guys, I want this book to work out.

--

1 week later
-
BELLA

My week has been eventful

My week has been eventful. somedays I really just want to sleep in and stay sleep for about a month, but then I remember I love to eat and shop.

I opened up my daycare and sighed. When you own a daycare you honestly don't know if you're gonna have a good day or a bad day.

I love my bells but they could really be a handful.

As I was stacking my paperwork on my desk, I heard someone enter.

"Bellyyyyyyy where are youuuuuu!?" I heard a soft voice screech. I giggled and walked out of my office to greet the small child.

"Hey, shad baby! Hey Ms. Tanya!"

"Hey boo!" She replied as she signed him in. After she was done she kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye.

"So," I spoke turning to ka'shad. "What's the tea?"

--
ABDUL

''Young, dumb and broke" by Khalid blared loudly from my phone waking me up from my deep slumber

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched turning to see Kairi in bed next to me. Her light snores made me realize that she was still sleeping. Being that she was a deep sleeper, I wasn't surprised.

"Just like your mama," I mumbled. "Wake up baby," I spoke in her ear, lightly shaking her.

She opened her eyes and frowned at me. One thing she didn't like was to be woken up so early. My baby was not a morning person. I picked her up and headed to our bathroom.