chapter fourteen

Taehyung's P.O.V

Jimin and I have a few classes together such as philosophy which we're in now. I see him scribbling in annoyance on the white paper and I slowly lean over to see him trying to write the essay due today.

"You still haven't finished it?", I ask as he lays the pen down. He shakes his head, biting his lower lip in annoyance.

"Nope, I can't seem to get the words right", he crosses his arms and looks at me.

"Why didn't you come to me for help?", I ask in confusion. He knows I'm pretty good at writing essays. I love writing to be honest, even though I'm not that good with words when I have to say them out loud.

"I did come to you for help yesterday, and it seems you came too", a faint smirk dances on his lips and I feel myself redden at his words.

"Y-you heard-"

"Oh yeah, I heard all the moans, groans, screams and filthy sounds I wish I could wash out of my brain", he chuckles, noticeable shuddering as he relives the memories.

"Oh my god", I hide my face in my hands.

Luckily I'm saved out of the embarrassing moment as the teacher walks in. Jimin keeps sneaking glances at me throughout the lesson, smirking in the progress.

~

Jimin doesn't hold his mouth shut so in only a few hours time our whole friend group knows about Jungkook and I's adventure. Yoongi seems amused by it, the same with Namjoon. Jin is trying to give me motherly advice about protection, oh my god I'm 18 already Jin stop, and Hoseok face times me to basically laugh in my face.

Jungkook shies away of it all and hides by stuffing his nose into books. I try to reassure him that everything's okay but I have seem to forgotten how shy he actually is with all this. He's still uncomfortable with a lot of touching by other people except for me, and girls still scare him. Especially that one girl who makes my blood boil.

He such a cute ball of fluffiness while rocking the daddy material attitude, it's honestly making me all kinds of confused and frustrated.

"Are you okay?", I ask him for the billionth time today and he finally gives me a somewhat good response.

"Yeah, just a little embarrassed", he smiles so soft at me that I can feel my legs melt. If he doesn't stop soon there will be a pool of melted Taehyung Kim on the floor.

"I understand. I could have been mistaken for a tomato when Jimin first told me", I giggle, patting his leg, "But you aren't having any regrets are you?"

He snaps his head up to, "What? No. I love you Taehyung and I'd make whole South Korea hear your screams just to prove it to you". He quickly pecks my lips.

"Oh my god you dork", the tips of my ears are burning red as I push him off me.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork", he grins.

"And you're also the most cheesy boyfriend ever", I point out, rolling my eyes.

"And still you love me", he wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his body.

"Sadly I do", I stick out my tongue and feel his fingers going to my waist. Before I know it he start tickling me, making me fall off his lap.

"Come back", he pouts and I shake my head in victory.

"Nope, never", I giggle as he chases me around the dorm, making grabby hands at me. I suddenly fall over the bed with him landing on top of me.

"Hmm, I kinda like this position, it reminds me of something", I tease, seeing his cheeks blush a soft strawberry red.

"Oh shut up and kiss me already", he leans down, waiting for me to lift my head.

"Only because you look way too cute to resist right now", I smile and meet his lips halfway, letting my mind flood empty and my hands to wrap around his neck.

God I'm so in love with him.

~~~

Sorry for the short chippity chappity