•2/2

🌺🌹 happy late cinco de mayo to all my bellezas hispanas 🌹🌺

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

after dragging finn out of bed, i decided on the terrific idea to paint my room white. since finn just bought a Polaroid camera to have pictures of us, I thought the new color would fit right in with the aesthetic theme.

❝your lips, it got me going, heart flips, got me floating...❞ I sang along to Marian Hill- lips as I painted the far wall near the window. finn walked in and let out a short laugh. ❝you look good in my shirt.❞ he told me, causing me to then turn around to see him looking up from his paint brush, smiling at me cheekily. ❝i know.❞ we both shared a laugh and started painting.

once we started to slowly eat the space between us and we were about arms length away, the lightbulb in my head went off. so, a wicked smile played on my lips as I swiftly turned around and ran my paint roller directly up finns back, causing him to turn around with wide eyes and a surprised smile as he looked back at his now, white-painted back.

then, he laughed and ran his paint roller up my arm, causing me to gasp. so, I grazed my fingers along the paint roller then proceeded to slide them across his face. finn let out a laugh and looked back up at me, raising an eyebrow. ❝oh, you just started the biggest paint war of your life, sweetheart.❞ he said, before turning around and began walked slowly towards me, holding his paint roller, wearing a devilish smile.

I then tried to make a run for it but, suprisingly, I wasnt blessed with any kind of athletic strength whatsoever. thusfore, resulting in finn catching me in 2.5 seconds and scooped me off the ground by my waist, causing us both to laugh. I wiggled in his grasp as threw me on his back like he did previously. ❝finn, I dont think my mom would approve of this harassment!❞ I yelled as he put me dont, but keeping me in his grasp.

❝sweetheart, its not harrassment if you like it.❞ he told me, raising yet another glorious eyebrow. ❝um, negative. I like food, I like t.v., and I also like being a couch potato. I dont like teasing, you do.❞ I informed the boy, as I pushed him away and began walking towards the bedroom door. but, I was stopped by the sudden touch of finn's hand grabbing my shirt. ❝well, hold on now. I'm only teasing to protect you from getting hurt.❞

I let out a short laugh. ❝I dont need protection, finnie boy. I need you to take control for once and stop being so scared about having someone like you.❞ I told him, making his eyebrows furrow. ❝i am not scared of anything, miss know-it-all.❞ he teased back. ❝are to.❞ I said, causing his eyebrows to furrow even more.

❝are not.❞ he said.
❝are to.❞
❝are not.❞
❝are to.❞
❝are not.❞
❝are t-❞

bam!

as a nice way to tell me to shut up, finn took me by the back of my neck and smashed our lips together. at first, my breath hitched and my body tensed. but, after his hand slowly made its way down my back, I seemed to have melted under his touch.

the kiss started out short and sweet. but, after I allowed his frisky tongue to enter my mouth, things got a little spicy. this was the more demanding side of finn that just needed to be released ever so often. this was the finn we all need every once in a while. but, the kiss was so passionate yet so exhausting, that I just had to pull apart to take a breather.

and when we did, we both exchanged satisfied looks. but, more so his, due to the fact that my lips were currently red, sore, and plump to its full capacity. then, he bent down to my ear and whispered, ❝how's that for taking control?❞

a/n:

sorry, loves. I'm still sick, doing my hair, getting ready for a wedding, and fangirling about how much bts is kicking every americans ass rn, so yeah. please forgive me for the lack of content. 🌺