89. Fears/Nightmares - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@SkyGuysFlick
...

Should I start a 5sos Instagram?

Also- from this point on I'm only accepting preference requests from my followers and longterm readers! I'm sorry if this policy somehow upsets you but I really think it's more fair to me and to people who actually read and vote on my stuff if I do their requests over people that comment a request once and are never seen again. Thank you for understanding!

Last Ashton part in the book 😭

Omg I was reading a list of phobias for this and there were some weird ones like FEAR OF THE NUMBER 666? Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

Ashton:
"Y/NNNN! Y/NNNN WHERE ARE YOUUUU?" Ashton yelled just after you heard the front door open and then promptly slam shut.

"IT'S SO HOOOOOT!" Michael whined.

"It wouldn't be soooo hot if you didn't wear black skinny jeans," Luke pointed out.

"UP HERE!" You giggled, running out from your room so you could peer down the stairs, you welcomed the distraction of your brother and friends to distract you from what you were supposed to be doing.

"You're wearing black skinny jeans too, I don't know what you're talking about, it's fashion what do you want me to wear?" Michael grumbled while you hopped down the stairs to where they were gathered.

"A man-skirt? A mirt?" Calum suggested.

"Dirty mirt!" Luke wiggled his eyebrows, while swinging his hips like he was wearing a mirt. 

"Flirty, dirty, squirty mirt," Ashton butted in. You narrowed your eyes, trying to think of more words but 'mirt' just wasn't that rhymable. You'd have to find something else.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR IMITATIONS ARE TAKING OVER THE RADIO STATIONS! CORPORATIONS! CALCULATIONS! WE'RE THE VOICE OF THE NEW GENERATION!" You sang over them.

"She wins," Luke nodded at you, looking rather proud.

"Nah nah, na na na na na," Michael hummed.

"So Y/N," Ashton stopped whatever rhyming game or possible Permanent Vacation singalong that had been brewing, "what were you doing while we were gone?"

Your mood soured at his words. You didn't want to think about it, even though you really should be.

"Homework," you mumbled under your breath.

"Huh? Homewrecker? What?" Calum raised his eyebrows, "WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HERE?"

"HOOOOMEWORRRRK!" You enunciated more clearly as the other three boys began to snicker, "Not homewrecker you pervert."

"Hmph," Calum rolled his eyes.

"What kind of homework?" Michael asked, sending the bassist an amused glance.

"English, we were assigned topics that we have to make a speech about," you said dryly. You hated public speaking with every atom in your body. Just thinking about having to present in front of a group of your peers for five whole minutes made your blood pressure rise.

Ashton looked at you sympathetically, "how long does the speech have to be?"

"Five minutes," you replied dully.

He let out a low whistle, "wow, I'm sorry Y/N."

"I just don't know what I'm going to do! I got the worst topic and I'm AWFUL at public speaking! I'm going to get a bad grade!" You began to panic again. Your breathing hitched and your palms grew sweaty, all that was running through your mind were the inevitable jeers and laughter by your classmates as you bombed your presentation.