Met Online-Vanoss 2

Y/N pov

I was about to pass out but Fox must've looked at me and saw how I was feeling because she pulled me away.

"Lets go get my shoes" She said. I nodded as we walked to the Office. Once we entered Fox ran inside and tripped on something. "I found One!" She screamed I laughed at my crazy friend. "Hey Y/N! Alana, Sarah, Sasha, and Mia want to meet us. Wanna go?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "Sure I don't see why not" She got up putting her shoes back on. She got up and told me the day. "Tommorow 10 Am. Park" She said and walked out.

"Need a ride home?" I asked her she stopped and faced me. "Thanks. I need to get my house ready for my brother" She explained.

I nodded and we drove to her house. "Bye Y/N. See you tomorrow" She said and walked into her house.

I went back to the office to edit my other video. I feel my phone vibrate and look at the caller ID. "Hi Mia" I said as I continued editing. "Hey! So We are also bringing a few of the guys" She said to me.

"Okay Who?" I asked. "Oh....The guys we played with" I smiled even though she couldn't see me. "Okay. Does Fox know?" "Yes she said she didn't care" I nodded, said goodbye and hung up.

I drove home and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and See Fox sitting on her phone probably scrolling through Wattpad reading a Vanoss Crew X Reader By 1Tryagain2. (Y/N could break the fourth wall......Stap!)

"How did you get in?" I asked her and she looked towards me. "I have my ways" She said. That was true she could rob a bank and get away with it.

"So....Starbucks. Get ready and if your not done in 10 then I'm leaving without you" She said. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. "Such a great friend" I pushed her out and changed into a F/C and shorts with a leather jacket.

I put on some flats and walk outside and see Fox on her motorcycle. She was wearing the usual Unnamed Fox sweater, shorts sneakers and an Ohmwrecker shirt. The only difference was that her hair was in a braid.

"Get on" She said handing me a helmet. I nodded and got on and held on to her. We drove to Starbucks and went inside.

"What do you want?" She asked me leaning on a wall. "I want a F/D" She nodded and got into Line. "Y/N!" I heard a highpitch voice scream.

"Shit Alana I didn't think your voice could get higher than Mias" Sarah said. "Wheres Fox?" They all asked and Alana looked behind of me and jumped onto Fox.

"Mackenzyyyyy!!" She screamed. "Alana Fuck off!" Fox said pushing Alana off. "I told you to stop doing that in 8th grade" Fox explained and then froze.

"Hello Mia, Sasha, and Sarah" Fox said and turned to them. "Oh my God your so tall" Mia said walking towards the 6'2 girl.

"Yeah bitch you got a problem?" She asked Them. "And what If I do?" Sarah asked her. Fox grinned and ran over to Sarah grabbing her and running with her outside and acting like she might drop her. "Y/N help!" She screamed.

"Sorry but I..." Alana handed me my coffe. "I need to drink my coffe" I said and drank some. And Fox ended up dropping Sarah on the grass. "I hate you...." Sarah said as Fox smirked at her. "Wanna go again?" She asked.

Sarah stood up and ran behind me. "Nope!" She screamed. We chuckled "Ohm Calm down! I don't think they will take pictures" I heard a voice that sounded alot Like Evans.

I turned around and see him with Lui, Bryce, And the others. I didn't recognize the one male with hazel eyes. I looked at Fox and took a picture. She turned her head to me. "Did you just....GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE Y/N!" She screamed starting to chase me around.

I ended up being tackled. "Don't mess with the Fox!" She said grabbed my phone and deleted the pic. "Aww....." I looked over Her shoulder to see the guys.

"Hey guys! This is Fox" I said. She froze once again. She suddenly got off of me and turned around to fave them. "You bitch...." She mumbled and I laughed.

"Hi Y/N" Evan said as Fox climbed a tree. "H-Hey..." I said blushing. He was really cute. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. I nodded "Of course" He looked at Ohm and looked back at me.

"I-I Like you...No. I L-Love you..." He said and looked away. I blushed but grabbed his chin and made him face me. "I love you to" I told him and pressed my lips against his. We both smiled into the kiss until we heard something fall. More lime a...someone. Wonder who fe-

"I'm okay!" I heard Fox say. "Be done with this in 5 minutes or I'm making you walk home" She said sitting down on her motorcycle.

I looked towards Evan and stared my E/C into his chocolate brown ones. "Until next time....Owl" I said and walked towards Fox.

I waved by as me and Fox drove home I smiled at how this all turned out. 'I love Evan..." I thought.