[00]

Mark:

A soft click broke the silence in the bathroom, when the pregnancy test fell down in the floor while I stared down on it in complete disbelief. Tears started to form in my eyes and slowly rolled down my cheeks.

Why did this happen to me? Why to me? I sat down on the toilet and buried my face in my hands. More and more tears left my eyes and I sobbed loudly. How should I manage this? What would happen if anyone found out?

It had all started two weeks ago when I had woken up because of horrible morning sickness. At first I thought it was a flue but I had to throw up nearly everyday. And last week I had started to have cravings.

And sadly, it was quite obvious what was happening to me. I had thought about it some days and today I had been brave enough to buy a pregnancy test which had confirmed my assumptions.

I was pregnant. A pregnant male wasn't unusual. Over the half of males could technically carry babies because their inner anatomy allowed it but not all of them were actually able to get pregnant.

Only some, but still a lot of them had the hormonal conditions which were necessary to conceive. And unluckily it had happened to me what caused me to sit here in the bathroom and cry my eyes out.

I had only had sex one time in my life. It had been a one night stand. I had never been popular in school. No, I was some kind of nerd with only some friends so how did someone like me end up having sex?

Well, there had been this party six weeks ago. It was Im Jaebum's party who was dating my friend Youngjae what meant I was invited, too. I hadn't drank any alcohol excect of beer before and I had drank a lot.

I didn't exactly know how it had happened but I ended up with Jackson Wang, a bad boy and very popular swimmer in school. We kissed, made out and woke up in Jaebum's bedroom, both naked.

It had been obvious what had happened. Especially since my ass had hurted like hell. Both of us had been very shocked but we had decided that we would never tell anyone about it.

And now I was carrying his child. The child of my enemy. Jackson and I disliked each other. We had never gotten along very well and he bullied me since our second year at High School. But it was bearable.

He didn't get aggressive or abusive. Jackson usually just threw random insults at me but those didn't cause any harm. In very rare cases he had also pushed me but never hard enough to hurt me.

But how would he react if I would tell him that he was the father of my child? I heard that he could also be extremely violent and also punched other students. Not often but it happened. Would he hit me?

I gulped and stared down on the floor. I didn't know what to do now. Would I keep it? Would I have an abortion? Would I tell Jackson or anyone else about my child? I was completely overwhelmed.

Of course, I knew that it had been my own fault too because I hadn't took care. I had been drunk but I also had had the response to make sure that nothing like this happened. Not only me alone but I wasn't guiltless.

It was very likely that Jackson would blame me for everything. He was the kind of person that always blamed others for everything bad what happened to him. And if he didn't like something, he changed it.

Of course, it could be risky to keep the child and make Jackson take responsibility but would I be able to have an abortion? Would I be able to give my child up for adoption? What was the right decision?

I slowly got up and took a few deep breathes to stop crying before I left the bathroom and walked down the stairs. My legs were shaking a little but I told myself to stay composed and calm down.

I didn't know what to do but I knew that I had to make a decision. But should I follow my own wishes and keep the baby or do what would be easier for everyone and have an abortion?

Hi guys!!

The original version of "Positive?!" is officially back. Since I don't have to edit the chapters much, I can update a lot faster.

You might notice a few changes but these are just some minor things to make it sound better or easier to understand. And I've changed some parts where words were double.

But aside from that, the story won't change.

A different version of "Positive?!" will be released on Asianfanfics as an EXO story. You can use the link on my profile to vote for the main ship!

I'm really grateful for your patience!! ❤❤

Thank you for reading! 💙