Chapter 9: Bananagator, not anymore

Both of Nami and Usopp had their arms high in the air, mouth agape as they stare at Crocodile in fright. You were glaring silently at the Warlord, not really impressed by the giant, golden hook at all.

"So he's one of the Shichibukai?" asked Zoro, his hold on his sword not faltering.

"Looks as despicable as I thought" growled Smoker.

"Oh, you really are the wild dog I've heard about, Smoker-kun. It seems you never once believed I was on your side" Crocodile gave a smug smile. "But, yes. You're correct...I think I'll have you die an 'accidental' death"

The Shichibukai approached the cage, standing a feet away.

"I'll inform the government that you fought well against the lowly 'Straw Hat' pirate. I don't know why you've come to this country, but I assume you're on your own. The government would never have sent you here" continued Crocodile. "Because everyone trusts me, as a Shichibukai"

"So you're Crocodile?!" demanded Luffy, punching the ground. "Hey! You! Fight me--"

The moron retouched the cage and quickly became dizzy again, falling on his back.

"Pay attention! Don't touch the bars!" snapped Usopp.

"Straw Hat Luffy. You've done well to come this far. I promise to get rid of you, so wait a little more. Our guest of honor as yet to arrive"

"Guest of honor?" you repeated.

"I just sent my partner to retrieve her..."

Then, Crocodile turned to you and his smirk seem to widen.

"So you're the immortal they told me about? I was waiting for someone...more intimidating" Crocodile spoke and you fell a twitch of your eyebrow.

"Oh really?" you drawled. "Why don't you come closer then? I could introduce my fist to your face..." you said as you lifted your hand, cracking it.

"As savage as they told me..." Crocodile sighed.

The Shichibukai turned his back to you and walked toward his desk, taking his seat.

"Though, Miss (y/n)...I have other plans for you" he called over his shoulder and you raised a brow.

"Other plans?" asked Usopp but didn't receive an answer from Crocodile.