chapter 14

Aslaam alikom dosto

Im sorry for my late updates

But i had some conditions and also ots bit hard managing all my ffs..

Hope you hold with me

Lets start our episode...

Previously: swasan face off

/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Sharmishta: Now since we are over from introductions, I guess we can proceed. Swara please take the prince in a small tour in our palace, if you please while I end some conversations with the king...

Swara; ji ma... (she faced Sanskar and bow) would you please honor me to accompany you?

Sanskar replay her bow: honor is mine

Swasan bow to the elders and move ahead but then swara gasped and bite her tongue (haa I forgot)

She run quickly back and bend and shekhar feet: welcome back uncle shekhar...

Shekhar caressed her hairs: khush raho mera beta...

Swara smiled wide and both hugged warmly then she moved again to outside...

The moment swasan steeped outside office and doors were shut...

Swasan in same time with angry whisper: this is all your fault. (both gaze each other in surprise) me!! Why?

Sanskar: you shouted at me first!!

Swara: you call me a maid!! Me!! There must be a highly tumult in your vision for such a statement from you.

Sanskar: i can't believe you are blaming me (he start to way) after such behavior of you and your loud voice, every manner that isn't associated with a princess manner...

Swara in angry low voice: watch your tongue, before I displace it out ...

Sanskar: even my maid speaks in better way

Swara: and those are words of a guest prince... if you weren't shekhar uncle ka beta.... I would have burned that snake tongue of you...

Sanskar: for your acquaintance, your angry words affect the least to me... now I relieving you from the mission of presenting the palace for me... I can count on my own

Swara: we shall see... prince...

Sanskar: "pereskhat vaka ottia bensem belamoshta"

"I can't believe a girl like you is a princess"

Swara: "ven pereskhat vaka ottba bensem shekaro mana bermosa"

"and I can't believe a boy like you is skekhar uncle's son"

Sanskar couldn't help his eyes shocked, nor his iris widen

Swara: uncle shekhar taught me besana language, the language of the great gods...

Sanskar: how dare you call him uncle ... that to in just the very first time you see him?

Swara bit scarsim: huh, my very first time to see uncle shekhar was when I was 5... its hapitual to come for a pleasureable visit here every couple of years... spend time with me and mother, and superior general shamsher malik... we share such strong friendship...

Sanskar was shocked to hear this words, he thought he knew his father very well, but in here he is exploring a whole new man... he turn around to leave swara but she followed..