Spring Rolls

"Well, that was a great game"

"Mhm," Kalel agreed with a small grin.

"So how about that dinner you were talking about?'' Toby reminded her.

She was hesitant for a moment, "that thing"

"Toby, do we really have to?" She regretted the dinner she had promised.

"I'm still going" Anthony intdrupred the conversation, Kalel snapped her attention to the brunette man. "Well you three can have your fun, I'm not go-" she stopped when both of her arms were linked. "Oh yes you are" both of the men smirked dragging her along the parking lot.

"Guys," she started to get annoyed "I really don't want to."

"Well that's too darn bad, your coming"

"I hate you guys" she whined. "Oh cheer up Kalel, it'll be fun" Callie entered the conversation

________________

The overpowered woman tried digging her feet into the ground as she got pulled along. It failed, only leaving tracks of where she had previously had been dragged.

The four entered the Chinese restaurant, the scent wave of fresh spring rolls hit them causing Kalel's stomach to cry for food. "You know what nevermind...waiter please!" Kalel instantly changed her mind, inhaling the scent again.

"Kon'nichiwa yōkoso Golden Dragon resutoran" a woman in a traditional Kimono dress cheerfully said. The four stood there dumbfounded. "What the hell did she just say?" Toby asked.

"Oh, she's speaking Japanese! I took a learning course on it" Kalel remembered herself in highschool.

"Let me try," she spoke to the confused three.

"Uh, Kon'nichiwa, watashi to watashi no yūjin wa, tēburu ga hoshī" Kalel felt as if she had said something wrong. The Japanese woman curled her mouth into a smile. "Mottomo tashika ni, watashi ni shitaga~tsu" the woman started to walk away.

"What did she say?" They asked, "to follow her" she answered.

They eventually all sat down and opened up their menu booklets.

"This is all in Japanese too!" Anthony groaned. "Just choose a picture that looks good" Callie insisted. "Kalel were sorry. Let's just go home"

"Look who's whining now..." She grinned looking inside the menu. "Ohh! Rice balls!" Kalel felt happiness glowing inside her.

"Ok, ok. You win Kalel, let's go home" the three cried, "what's that? I can't hear you?" She started taking an advantage in their sorrow. "We said were sorry" they said louder making people turn to them. "Exactly" Kalel rolled her arms feeling as if she was a queen.

The woman returned to the group

"Go chūmon wa okimarideshou ka?"

"What's she saying?" Anthony asked. "She said your an ass" Kalel teased.

Anthony stuck his tongue out "your mean" Kalel smirked before returning to the woman.

"Mōshiwakegozaimasen ga, watashitachiha nokoshite oku hitsuyō ga arimasu" Kalel asked to be excused to leave the woman smiled and nodded.

"Tashika ni, sugu ni mata o ai" The lady waved goodbye.

_________________

"What movie should we watch?" Toby asked on his knees searching for DVD's

"Insane Asylum Documents!" Anthony cheered,

"Asylums it is" Toby inserted the disk.

Kalel felt sallow inside her stomach as it began.

In the middle of the movie Kalel felt sick, she casually moved closer to Anthony,

At a jump scare Kalel shrieked and slapped Anthony's shoulder.

[A/N Ha! You thought she was going to shriek and cuddle up to Anthony, well you thought wrong my friend. YOU THOUGHT WRONG]

"Ow" Anthony turned to her, "what was that for?" He cupped his shoulder

"Sorry, jump scares...ill go get you some ice!" She suddenly changed her tone and ran into the kitchen.

Kalel felt relieved as she stepped into the brightness of the kitchen, she hunched her shoulder blades together as she leaned onto the counter breathing heavily.

"Scared?" A voice made her jump in suprise, she cocked her head towards the sound. "Anthony..." She breathed, "oh I forgot. Your ice" the scared woman turned towards the fridge.

A pair of arms wrapped around her from behind shocking her, "You can tell me to stop. If you don't like it" He whispered into her ear. Kalel felt her face starting to warm up.

"I-I don't hate it...but, you have to stop.." she felt herself growing weak against him. "You have a g-girlfriend..."

"Kalel...just please, be mine. And mine only," Anthony's voice was beginning to soften. "I-I..." she felt herself lost in words. Immediately Anthony turned get around to face him and planted his lips against her soft ones.

Kalel's eyes were wide opened, but slowly closed as she gave into the kiss, Anthony finally had gotten what he always wanted. A kiss from the girl he always loved and never did he once stop loving her.

Kalel never thought it would be lasting this long, what suprised her was when Anthony started moving backwards with her, she felt the hard wall against her back.

"Anthony..." Kalel broke away to breathe, she paused and looked deeply into Anthony's dark brown eyes. "What about Callie?"