Veintiseis

October 31st 1981

"Come to the Potter's NOW he's found them" that was Sirius's patronus. Cassiopeia apparated as fast as they could.

Sirius was crying.

"They're gone, its that rats fault! We switched secret keepers at the last minute! He betrayed them!"

Sirius was angry and Cassiopeia was shocked, she didn't know what to do or say.

"I'm leaving! I got to kill Pettigrew, it's his fault"

He left before she could say something. The house was thrashed and everything was broken. Near the stairs you could see James's body, he had no wand. She rushed to Harry's room, he wasn't there. Lilly was dead, in front of the crib.

"Ms. Black, I suggest you go to your boyfriend."

"Professor Dumbledore, where is Harry?" She asked calmly

"I'm afraid, we took him to his muggle family" he knew she was going to scream and yell at him.

"But, but I'm his godmother, I'm supposed to take care of him" she stated calmly again, she was still processing the information.

"I'm truly sorry Ms. Black, but is safer for him there"

"SAFER?" There you go, he thought "THE SAME PERSON WHO MADE ME FIGHT WITH MY FRIENDS? THAT BITCH DOESN'T DESERVE TO TAKE CARE OF HARRY, SIRIUS AND I DO"

"I'm afraid Sirius was sent to Azkaban for treason and murder" he said

"But he didn't do it! It was Peter, the rat!" She was shocked once again.

"In war, dear Cassiopeia, innocent suffer more than the guilty. Good bye" with that he left.

Cassiopeia then went to her flat and saw Remus crying. She started to cry as well and both hugged each other.

"Can you believe it? He betrayed them" Remus commented. Cassiopeia couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did he really believe Sirius would betray his best friend? The only one who was loyal as a dog.

"Remus he didn't..." she got interrupted by him.

"Don't tell me you are so daft that you believe his lies!" She got offended and angry at him.

"You know what just leave!" She took off the engagement ring "when I come back, I don't want to see you or your things here, we are over!"

His eyes widened, but he couldn't let her see him weak. "Fine, leave"

When she came back, all of his things were gone

When she came back, all of his things were gone. The only thing he left in top of the table was the small black engagement ring. She grabbed it and put it on a chain around her neck.

"I know you are innocent Siri, I trust you"