Chapter 31

Justin's Pov

I walked into the tiny room where Ariana was doing her meet and greets.

Once I walked in, Ariana turned around and smiled once she saw me. I take in her beauty as I winked at her and walked towards her into the room.

"Did you finish?" I asked, noticing there was no non familiar faces.

"Yeah, they were all so cute." Ariana tells me as she puts her hand on her heart. It's unbelievable how much she loves her fans.

She then looks down and notices my shirt and laughs her adorable laugh.

"Do you like it?" I ask smirking and she nods, snuggling her head up to my neck while still giggling.

It was a shirt that I had specifically made for me. It read "Ariana Grande is my girlfriend".

"Oh my gosh, we have to take a picture. Scooter look at this." Ariana says, pointing to my shirt. I look over at Scooter as he starts to crack up as well.

"Please take the photo." Scooter asks Alfredo which he immediately obeys, laughing himself, and takes the picture of me and Ari.

" Scooter asks Alfredo which he immediately obeys, laughing himself, and takes the picture of me and Ari

I later post it on Instagram with the caption:

justinbieber: the shirt says it all😌

I figured this would be kind of a funny way to finally reveal to our fans that me and Ariana are back together.

"I hope they're happy for us." Ariana says to me while we walk backstage for her to get ready for the show.

"I know they will be. They were all so heartbroken when we broke up,"I immediately regret saying that after seeing Ariana look down at the ground and frown,"hey,"I grab her beautiful face with my hand so she can look up at me again,"we're together now. And that's all that matters." She looks up at me and grins as I sigh in relief. I place a small kiss on her forehead as she wraps her arms around my waist for a hug.

I can never say no to a hug from my girl. It's the best part of my day when I get to embrace her and hold her so close even if it is just for a few moments.

We then walk in backstage with our fingers intertwined, and everyone greets us and we greet them back.

Alfredo comes and starts taking a bunch of pictures of us.

"Hey man, I didn't know we had to deal with the paparazzi indoors as well." I tell him jokingly and we all laugh.

Alfredo and I just sit back on the couch of Ariana's dressing room while she gets ready.

I smile at how beautiful and happy she looks.

"You're gonna kill it, baby." I whisper to Ariana while we're in the prayer circle and she looks up at me and smiles at my comment.