Chapter Thirty Two

ANAIS

A soft tapping noise woke me up from my sleep. I found myself cuddled next to Coco in the backseat. He still had his hand inside my panties. He'd made me come countless number of times until I lost consciousness. They were the best orgasms I had in years. He knew how to pleasure me, tease me the right way, bring me close to the edge, build me up until I come. He knew my body more than I do. 

The tap grew louder, sucking me out of my thoughts. Nanggaling ang katok sa ulunan na bintana namin. I turned my head to see a man standing there. Good thing Coco's window was heavily tinted. I doubt he could see us. I carefully pulled Coco's hand out of my knickers and fixed my clothes. 

He took out a flashlight and flashed it inside the car. I pressed the window button and the window rolled down. 

"Hi." I said, trying to sound casual. "Ano'ng kailangan mo?"

Ibinaba niya ang flashlight na hawak niya. He, I assumed base on the uniform he was wearing, was a security guard.

"Ma'am, kayo na lang po yung kotseng naka-park dito saka yung isang kotse doon." He pointed to my car. "Isang oras na pong sarado ang restaurant. Bawal po kasing mag-stay dito."

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry. Aalis na kami."

"Okay lang po, ma'am." He politely nodded his head. "Sa inyo din po ba yung isa pang kotse?"

"Yes, it's mine. Sorry talaga, Kuya. We'll leave right away." I apologized again. 

The security walked away and left us alone. I was about to wake him up when my foot bumped on to something. I looked down and saw a cute pink and black striped paper bag. I quickly recognized the brat, it was from a lingerie boutique. My brows furrowed and curiousity got the best of me. 

Pinakialaman ko ang paper bag. There was a pair of pink silk bra and thongs in the bag. Inis na binato ko iyon sa natutulog na si Coco.

"Wha- what the hell?" He sat up, still dazed.

"Pinaaalis na tayo ng guard! Gumising ka na dyan!" 

"Okay, geez! You don't have to throw stuff at me." He complained, brushing his fingers through his messy hair. 

"Ikaw pinaglololoko mo na ako. Sabi mo you haven't been with anyone for a long time tapos makikita ko yan sa kotse mo? You just want to get into my pants." I accused.

His brows crumpled in confusion before his eyes averted to the paper bag. "Oh this? I didn't buy this."

"Sinong bumili niyan? Bigla na lang lumitaw sa kotse mo?" I sarcastically asked.

"Si Cookie... well, I paid for it but it was his idea." 

"Pati ang anak ko dinadamay mo sa kalokohan mo. Why would he want that? My son is not gay!" 

"We were looking for something to buy for you-"

"Sa tingin mo maniniwala ako sa'yo? Yung bata makakaisip niyan?" Galit na sabi ko. 

"Kahit tanong mo pa kay Cookie. Sino naman ang pagbibigyan ko niyan?"

"I don't know and I don't care." Inirapan ko siya.

"Ito naman. Kababati lang natin, aawayin mo ulit ako." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to shrug his hold. He hugged me even tighter and kissed my shoulder. "Huwag ka nang magalit. I just made you come..."

"Bastos!" I pushed him away from me.

He chuckled quietly and his lips trailed up my neck. "The lingerie really is for you. There's no one I would want to see in that lingerie but you."