Chapter 7

Roman POV

"Voglio che scopriate tutte le informazioni su quel cazzo. Se pensa di poter scappare, ha pensato a torto."

(I want you to fucking find all information about that fucker. If he thinks he can run away, He thought wrong.)

I hiss into the phone before slamming it down hard.

Knock Knock Knock

"WHAT?!" I boomed at whoever's at the door and lean back into my chair messaging my temples before a person got beat into a pulp tonight.

The person enters with another person trailing behind him then the front person stand in front of my large desk.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Aurelio, But I just came to inform you that I and William here has done our job and some information about it."

I look at the person and took the cigar from my ashtray then inhale it to release some stress.

"Lorenzo, I see you like that uniform you have on."

I gesture to him Police uniform and chuckle.

"Actually no Sir. It's a bit annoying." he said to me and I grin at him.

"Okay, So tell me everything so I can go fucking sleep already." I sigh and twirl the cigar between my fingers.

"Of course, The police and ambulance arrived to the Orphanage at 3:05 pm which is after 30 minutes you Sir and Stefen had left. I and William arrived at 3:56 pm for they had told the real cops who we knock out earlier and hide their bodies in the woods far from the Orphanage to take care of the kids there until they find a replace for the Head of the house position. While I busy taking care of the kids, William break open the save and took about 10 thousand of Mrs. Callahan saving which is enough to pay all her debts. We left at 6:47 pm. Then we went to the warehouse to put the suit case with the money in it inside your office Sir." He said to me while my mind was actually thinking about something else.

Angela...

I put out my cigar and stare at him.

"I see.... That's good. I want tomorrow you and him to check on the warehouse at 10 in the morning and after that I'm expecting you Lorenzo to be here at Four afternoon tomorrow. I have some task for you." I order them and they both nod.

I told them to leave my office and I lean back into my chair.

"Wait." I said and both face me.

"Lorenzo stay. You out."

The other got out of the office and Lorenzo stand in front of my desk back.

Once I'm sure the other guy is fully out, I look at him and place both my elbows on the table and intertwine my fingers together.

"I want you to do something for me boy." I told him and he just nod with that blank face of him.

"I want an information of a certain person and I want it as soon as possible. Every . Fucking . Details. Not even a single thing missed."

"And who is this person sir?" He asked.

I stand from my seat and walk towards my alcohol cabinet then pour a glass of Whiskey.

I was silence, thinking why the hell did I just ask him to do this stupid task.

"That person is Angela from the Orphanage you work at earlier." I said and down the drink in one gulp feeling the burning sensation that travel down my throat.

It was quiet all of a sudden, So I glance at him.

"Do you understand?" I said and pour another glass.