Chapter 50.

"Ugh...." I'm fucking tired of all this.

I throw the soft pillow from my side on the bed and throw it towards the brown wooden door..

I'm ..

Irritated...

Frustrated...

Angry...

And ...

Confused....

What the hell is wrong with him?

what this person think of himself?

He think he can do whatever he wants.

He think, I will still obey him... If he will drag me all the way long from the meeting room to his car than to this room.

He Didn't  even give me any chance to say a goodbye to Aryan...

And I didn't even inform them I won't be working anymore there...

I mean HE didn't let me inform them..

because as soon as Mr. Hothead sign the papers he drags me all along the way to his car, then shove me in and within a blink we are in this strange house...a penthouse..

Why even I'm here..?

And and and...

From the kiss we had...

I'm so much angry on myself from that instance ..I mean how the fuck I got paralysed at that moment..

Don't say you didn't enjoyed it..

Mocks my mind..

Shut up...

and he..he....he....just

"Ugh.." I throw one more pillow at the door...

I was so afraid of his intentions already and after seeing this isolated penthouse ....I get a better hint of his wrong intentions..

So ...

I just locked myself in this room.... Even after his lots of banging on the door..I didn't showed up..

I didn't open the door from the moment we enter this penthouse after locking myself in a room.

If he can be stubborn than why can't me...

"Ughhh.." I throw a more pillow...

Now why the fuck I'm feeling hungry....and damn damn damn thirsty... And its too hot here....inside the room...

This is called digging the hole for our own self..

Oh damn.....

Oh wait...

I suddenly jumps from the soft little white bed and search my all jeans pocket..