Sexy

5 months before present

The clock kept ticking. The nurse shuffled around tending to the wounds. The room was otherwise very silent.  But the heavy atmosphere could be felt even if a human entered.

Because for the past fifteen minutes,  on opposite beds in the infirmary sat two alpha bloods staring each other to death.

One was glaring with a frown set on his face, while the other had a content smirk on his face.

But either of them had their faces and bodies decorated with black eyes, bruises, contution, cuts and small hair line fractures. 

Nothing that wouldn't heal within a short time.

"You lost." Jungkook stated gleeful while the nurse bandaged an open wound in his arm.

"You cheated" Taehyung spat back, pressing the ice pack to his cheek bone.

"Oh, don't act like you haven't done the same before, Mr.Saint."

Taehyung just scoffed in reply, because he actually didn't have anything to say back. He was a king among cheaters along with the asshole sitting opposite to him.

"What?" Jungkook smirked "got nothing to say?"

"Just spit it out."

"When it's time, I'll tell you what to do, Loser..."

                          ~

"What the heck happened back then?" Jaebum asked as they crowded in their pack house living room.

It was a bet on who would win the basketball match.
Taehyung remembered how close he was to scoring, when Jungkook ran up beside him and distracted him. Before Taehyung could focus back, the ball was out of his hands and passed half way across the court. When he turned to get it back, he tripped over Jungkook's leg that was very purposefully kept on his way, resulting in Taehyung face planting on the ground.

It had led to a full blown bloody fight.

Taehyung thought back to what had distracted him. He was so fucking sure to score. He was so near to scoring...crap!

Hey cupcake

Jungkook's voice rang in his head again and he cursed.

A fucking 'cupcake' distracted him!! Unbelievable! Unacceptable!
Kim Taehyung got distracted by some asshole calling him cupcake?!

What in the world?!!?

He huffed without answering,  still mentally hitting the shit out of himself.

"Tae" Jimin sat beside him.

"What?" He barked back.

"What might he want this time?" The omega asked curious.

The end result of their bets would be the loser doing what the winner wants. It has always been like that.

"Nothing can be worse than walking around a whole day at school wearing a head dildo.." Jackson snickered.

And Taehyung shot the warrior lasers at reminding him about that horrible day when he was fifteen and had lost a bet with Jungkook,  ending up wearing a head dildo with a paper stuck behind him, reading:

'I LOVE DILDOS. CALL ME XXXXX'

"I had got him back.." Taehyung smirked at the thought when Jungkook was in a similar situation and Taehyung had made him wear bunny ears a whole day at school along with a paper stuck behind him reading: