Chapter 57

Eyeless Jacks POV
A cry bellows from Sally as she hides behind LJ, her arm stretched out, pointing upwards towards the ceiling. Her entire body trembling and shaking. We all follow her gesture and look up to the ceiling. Multiple gasps could be heard around the room.
[Name] hung from the ceiling like a spider, her eyes glowing red as a shadow covered her face. Her mouth twitches as she smirks, saliva falling Onto the table in a pool. Her hair was rugged and she was talking in a language no one could understand. The thing that scared us the most, was how her body was positioned. They way she was, it was inhuman. There's no way the body could be twisted in such a manner without breaking the spine or the neck. It was impossible, even for a monster like me. Her back faced down towards the table, her chest against the ceiling. Her stomach was clearly twisted and curled yet when you move down to her legs, her knees were against the ceiling like her chest. It was like someone twisting a sponge to get the water out. But the most horrifying thing was her neck. It's impossible for the human body to turn their neck 180 degrees. But [Name] some how managed to do it. The way her back was, her face should be facing the ceiling along with her chest. But instead, it faces the table, her satanic eyes, staring at us. Looking closer at her neck, it seemed as if she had twisted her neck around several times, like she did with her torso. Even I felt terrified looking at her like this.

As [Name] remains motionless but continues to talk in a language we don't understand, BEN suddenly gets the idea to record what she was saying and playing it back to test it and detect the language. He pressed play on the recorder and we waited for her to recite every word until she would start again.
"LLIK, LLIK, LLIK. I WONK LLA FO RUOY STERCES. I NAC LLEMS RUOY RAEF, RAEH RUOY STRAEH  GNITSEB! STI OS SUOICILED!" She mumbles loudly over and over. What she was saying, we had no idea. It was down to BEN and his device for us to find out. As we wait for BEN, I worrying watch [Name] as she continues to mumble. Licking her lips constantly. More saliva falling to the table.
"Got it!" BEN hollers as we all gather around him.
"She's not talking in another language. She's still talking in [Y/L], but it's backwards." We all look to each other in confusion and watch BEN as he presses play on his device. Playing the recording but in reverse.
"KILL KILL KILL. I KNOW ALL OF YOUR SECRETS. I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR, HEAR YOUR HEARTS BEATING!" ITS SO DELICIOUS!"
We all stare in shock at what we heard. Had [Name] finally gone insane? We all move our gaze to look back up at her, but her behaviour had changed. She was no longer motionless, reciting words. She was now silent, but her eyes scanned the room as she looked at every single one of us. Her stare burning deep into our souls. It was like she was choosing a victim.

Her grip tightens around the knife as she begins to twist her arm, like her neck and torso. It was awful. You could hear the bones snapping yet she showed no signs of pain. Her body started to move around, as if to vibrate as she scurried along the ceiling like a bug. Her menacing laugh filling our ears, cause fear to grow within us. She crawls around, hovering over each and everyone one of us until she finally stops above someone. Masky. How did I not guess that he would be the one she chooses. BP and LJ walk over to me, Sally still hiding behind LJ.
"What's she doing Jack?" BP asks. I shake my head, still watching her as she lets out a long loud growl. Her arm slowly begins to unwind, as does her torso. But, when she untwisted her neck. It was a sight. Her glare never left Masky. Her head would twist upside down and all around, yet her face would still be locked in him. I still don't understand how such a thing would be possible and why she has gotten like this.

She freezes. We all start to calm down until suddenly she drops and pins Masky to the floor, him laying on his back. Whenever someone tries to get near, she would let Out an ear piercing screech. Sending them away. She plunged her jaw around Maskys neck, yanking back and ripping out his throat. It seemed so easy, like tearing paper. Yet, she wasn't in an animal form. She had all her human features, even teeth. So the fact that her jaw and teeth were strong enough for such an action while in this state, was bad. We all rush over to help the gargling, pleading Masky but her screeches kept us away. It even made LJs and Jeffs ears bleed.
[Name] began to vigorously scratch at Maskys chest, tearing through us cloths, shredding his flesh and continuing down towards his heart. Blood was everywhere and Masky was already dead. She rips out his heart and bites a large chunk, quickly chewing then swallowing. We all try to call to her to try and snap her back but she wouldn't listen. I take a chance and grab her shoulder. Her head snaps around, her face scarier than I have ever seen. Even more so than mine.
"YOU SHALL ROT IN HELL AND BE TORTURED BEYOND BELIEF. YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY WHEN I CUT OFF YOUR TOES, ONE BY ONE. SMASH YOUR TEETH BEFORE SKINNING YOU ALIVE. EATING YOUR DELICIOUS FLESH, SAVOURING THE ORGANS!"  Her voice was deep, very deep and low. Demonic. I had never heard such a low voice, not even on a man. It wasn't human.
However, after these words left her mouth, she snarled down at my hand on her shoulder until she suddenly changed. Her eyes dimmed to their normal [E/C] colour. The smirk shrunk and the shadow faded away. Her body started to shake and tremble as she began to cry and panic.
"J-Jack..!" She sobs, lunging forward, holding me tight as she cries against my chest.
"W-What happened Jack? W-What did I do?" She cried. I tried to relax her by softly stoking her hair. She had no memory of what happened. We all stand around in silence as we look down over the corpse belonging to Masky.