Their First Date

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I deeply apologize for not updating this story in a long time!! ;-; I had a lot of things on my mind and was having trouble thinking of what to put in this chapter. Well anyway I'm back and ready to update. As usual this chapter might e short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Will the Reader and Mr.L's date be a success or a epic fail? Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Third Person Point of View~

We find every member of the organization helping Mr.L and (Your Name) getting ready for their first date. The females are helping the psychic mistress with her hair, dress, make up, and shoes. The guys however are trying to help the Green Thunder pick what he should wear on his first date while giving him tips. Once Mr.L and (Your Name) were ready they left their respected rooms and meet in the living room unaware that the others will be watching their first date.

~Mr.L Point of View~

As I waited for (Your Name) I checked my pockets and found the breath mints, I took one but then I was greeted by a beautiful sight. "Mama Mia........" I breathlessly stated as I see (Your Name) wearing a beautiful (Favorite Color)ed dress, a fancy hairstyle, some make up, and a pair of fancy footwear. She looks like a supermodel I thought with a huge blush. But then I realized how out of place I looked now. I wasn't wearing my green hat, black mask, or my green bandanna but a nice dark green shirt, black denim jeans, gray shoes, and my hair nicely combed. "You look very handsome Mr.L." She replied. "Why thank you Mi'lady you look gorgeous this evening." I spoke like a gentleman. I then bowed "Shall we go on our date?" I gestured. "Why we of course Mr.L." (Your Name) replied as she held his hand and left the castle. [Mr.L has a teleportation device]

~Your Name Point of View~

Once we finished teleporting I see a big building with lots of lights and people waiting in line, but to my surprise Mr.L escorted me to the entrance. The bodyguards were standing in front but Mr.L gave them the tickets and his ID, they examined it for a couple of minutes then let us enter. "Nice to see you again Green Thunder." One of the body guards replied as they opened the door for us. "Nice seeing you Frank." Mr.L replied as he escorted me inside. As we walked I couldn't help but ask "How do you know each other?" Mr.L just smiled and replied "I used to compete here before Count Bleck asked me to rejoin the organization." 

~Third Person Point of View~

Back at Castle Bleck everyone is watching the date through a special portal which lets them see and hear whatever is happening. The minions [O'Chunks, Nastasia, Mimi, and Dimentio] Looked at their leader to which he responded. "It's true stated Count Bleck." He replied. They nodded at his answer and then focused on watching.

~Mr.L Point of View~

"Welcome to the robot fighting competition (Your Name)." I spoke as we find our seats. As She was looking around I was a nervous wreck on the inside You idiot!! (Your Name) is a female she probably hates this!! I thought with worry. But to my surprise (Your Name) smiled "This is amazing!! How did you know I like this? It's my favorite sport to watch!!" She replied making my eyes widen and my jaw drop. [If you don't like this just pretend]. We then sat down and began cheering as the robots began entering the arena. 

~Your Name Point of View~

During the tournament Mr.L ordered some food and drinks for us to enjoy but I was happy that they sell candy like (Favorite Candy) so I got a couple of them. Sure there were explosions and other dangerous weaponry but thankfully there was a protective shield surrounding the spectators and medics on standby. As I was going to grab the napkins I touched Mr.L's hand making me quickly take my hand back and look away with a blush. I touched his hand!! I thought. "I-I'm sorry about that here." Mr.L said as he handed me some napkins. "T-Thank you." I stuttered as I took the napkins. 

~Third Person Point of View~

So far the residents of Castle Bleck were getting impatient and bored while watching Mr.L and (Your Name). "I'm bored when will they kiss?!?" Mimi exclaimed. "Um calm down K Mimi things take time." Nastasia noted. Mimi then pouted "Fine but I was hoping for something exciting to happen." She said. But as everyone was watching the date Dimentio decided to help Mr.L with a bit of magic to spice things up.

~Your Name Point of View~

As the tournament was closing with my favorite robot X-Plosion the victor everyone is leaving the stands but before I got up I turned to face Mr.L. "I just wanted to thank you for taking me out on a date, I had a lot of fun." I thanked the mechanic. "You're welcome (Your Name)." Mr.L replied. But then suddenly two guys bumped into us making me and Mr.L kiss!! I was a blushing mess as our lips connected for a couple of minutes until we separated. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

I-I just got my first kiss!! Her lips are so soft and sweet I thought with a huge blush on my face. "Um I-I'll get us back to Castle Bleck." Stuttered as (Your Name) nodded and moved close to me. I then pressed a few buttons on my watch as we then teleported back home. 

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me five hours to finish!! Don't worry the next chapter will be the aftermath of their first date. Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!