Lab

The ground shook and the roof threw some dirt to them.

"Oh no!" Jessie yelled in panic.

"I need to activate the other couldrens!" Harper told them. "You three distract them while I do. And whatever you do...don't get caught, I'm not about to be left alone again." Jesse took out his sword as Lukas began to approach him. Jessie was in a bit of a shock as Petra approached her.

"You could of made this so much easier for yourself." PAMA spoke through Petra and Lukas's bodies.

"Get out of their heads PAMA!" Jesse yelled. Jessie got out her sword as she began to walk backwards.

"Your friends have been made USEFUL." PAMA spoke again. "You TOO will be made USEFUL."

"Petra you need to snap out of it!" Jessie yelled at her as she blocked Petra's sword.

"Oh Jessica." PAMA spoke. "You should have joined me when you had the chance. You shouldn't allow your feelings for someone get in the way of family." Jessie glared. "You know he would never love someone like you."

"Don't listen to PAMA, Jessica!" Jesse called to her. "It's trying to get in your head." Jessie didn't know what to do. All she could do was fight fight Petra.

Slash!

The sound of a sword against flesh was heard. Jesse looked over and saw Petra had stabbed Jessica on her side. He pushed Lukas with a hard kick that sent him crashing into the wall, before quickly running towards the two girls and pushed Petra into the water with full force.

Ivor quickly ran to Jessie, who struggled to keep the blood from spilling, and ripped some of the cloth from the bottom of his rob and held it to her wound.

Petra, now being completely unchipped, ran up to Jessica, realizing she had one it.

"Jesse?!" Ivor called to him. Jesse quickly poured water into a couldren as Petra and Ivor carried Jessie through the doors and settled her against a wall inside.

Jesse ran in breathing heavily as he shut the doors.

"Harper and Lukas?" Ivor asked. Jesse turned to them and sighed.

"Dang!" Jessie yelled but suddenly winced at the pain.

"Try not to move." Ivor keeled beside her.

"I'll be fine." Jessie said, greeting her teeth. "Its not going to kill me." She took out a bottle from a side pocket and poured into slowly onto the wound.

"I am so sorry." Petra looked at her with a guilty look in her eyes.

"It wasn't you." Jessie smiled as Ivor began to put bandages on her.

"Okay. So PAMA may have an advantage now." Jesse said now getting back to the task at hand. "It has Harper."

"Then PAMA most definetly has a big advantage." Jessie stood slowly. "Harper knows how to build it."

"Build what?" Petra asked.

"An Exit Portal." Jesse answered.

"She's an old builder." Jessie laughed a bit "She hates that title though."

"Cool." Petra commented as the group walks further into the lab.

"Woah!" Jesse said it fascinated by the lab.

"Looks like she renovated." Jessie walked up to a painting. It had her, small PAMA and Harper. Tears began to form in her eyes.

"You okay?" Petra asked her seeing her upset.

"Y-yeah." Jessie rubbed her eyes. She smiled at Petra barely even feeling the pain of the wound anymore.

"Hey Jessica do you know who Harry is?" Jesse asked. "And why he needs flowers?"

"Harry was Haper's crush. He use to send her flowers once a week before the whole 'PAMA taking iver' situation."

"And...the Head Set?"

"I know nothing about that. She never mentioned that ever before." Jesse sighed.

"Okay. Thanks." Jesse walked off.

Jessie looked down at her wound. The potion she had placed on it was healing it fast. She just hoped it didn't leave a scar.