Ch13

"Indya I think I like Stokeley" I blurted out.

"Huh?" She said stopping from putting on the eyeliner she was applying on the waterlines of her eyelids.

"I said I think I like Stokeley"

She looked at me through her dresser mirror and a huge grin spread across her face. She closed the top and sat her eyeliner on the dresser then rushed over to her bed and grabbed her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask her jumping on her trying to take her phone.

"Im telling him!" She clutched her phone tightly in her hand while I struggled to take it away from her.

"Indya no!" I yelled trying my hardest to get to her phone.

I finally managed to grab her phone and pry her fingers off of it. I snatched it away and got off of her, sitting next to her while she sat up on her elbows.

We both sat there trying to catch our breaths.

"He kissed me last night" I said between breaths.

"You're lying"

"Am not"

"Let me ask him then"

"Indya seriously. Why would I lie about that when you know how I feel when it comes to boys and all that gross crap?"

"Ohhhh my god. Sister im proud of you!" She squealed.

"Why?" I ask confused.

She sat all the way up and grinned weirdly. She put her hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Because, you, my friend, just had your first kiss... WITH STOKELEY!!" She said happily.

"Shhhh" I said slapping my hand over her mouth.

"Do you want him to go to jail?"

She shook her head no before I removed my hand off her mouth. I lied back on her bed and let out a long sigh. I put my hands on my head and stared up at her ceiling. The star stickers she had up there twinkled as if they were real stars.

"Im stressing" I say.

"Bitch why? You should be happy"

"Things are gonna be so awkward between us now. I feel like i'm gonna throw up"

"Look on the bright side, at least we'll be able to go on double dates now"

"What? No. No double dates. None of that is happening. Maybe he was just high last night and something came over him"

"I doubt it."

Maybe.

••••

sorry for the short chapter 😬 another chapter will published tomorrow 💙