The Smell of Bread

Alfred and Francis were walking around town with Antonio.Gilbert couldn't come because he had something to do."Hey,I remember an old friend of mine has a bakery around here."Francis said.

"Who is it?"Alfred asked.

"His name's Arthur Kirkland."Francis said to his two friends.

"I've never heard of him before."Antonio said crossing his arms.He,Gilbert and Francis never kept secrets from each other.Francis rubbed the back of his neck and said,"Yeah,he's from England."

"England?"Alfred asked.Francis nodded.

"Why does Kirkland sound familiar?"Antonio asked himself.

"Oh,your right.Kirkland does sound familiar."Alfred said thoughtfully."I wonder why."

"Anyways,would You two like to meet him?"Francis asked.

"Sure."Antonio and Alfred said in unison.

"Follow me."Francis said turning a corner."It should be on the corner of the next street."Antonio and Alfred followed the French man to a small corner bakery.It was light brown and beige.There was a display of many cakes,donuts,cookies and some bread."This is it."Francis said as the three of them stood in front of the bakery.

"It's....cute."Antonio said.Francis grinned and opened the door.He was immediately met with a foot in his face.Francis fell to the ground.Standing in the doorway was a short blonde male.He had emerald green eyes and was wearing a towel tied on his head."What the hell are you doing here?!?!"he yelled.He crossed his arms and said,"I told you,you couldn't come here."Francis held onto the short male's leg and cried,"Arthur please don't kick me!~"It was very obvious that the short male was pissed.But he just sighed.He notice the two standing awkwardly."Are you two friends of Francis?"he asked.Antonio nodded but Alfred didn't know what to do.When he first saw the male he felt his heart skip a few beats.Antonio nudged Alfred and said,"Answer him."

"O-oh,I-um-yeah."Alfred managed to say.Arthur looked at the two of them for a few seconds.He looked away and said,"Come in."He walked inside,Francis still clinging onto his leg.Antonio and Alfred entered the bakery and was met with a wonderful smell of cookies.A girl wearing an apron with green eyes and red hair walked out from the kitchen and said,"Arttie I thought we were closed."

"We are.But this French wanker came."the male said.

"Oh."the female said.She took off her apron and said,"Hello.My name's Amy Kirkland."She smiled and shook Alfred's and Antonio's hands.

Francis let go of the male's leg and stood up.He wrapped the short male in one arm and said,"This shorty,is Arthur Kirkland.He's the one I was talking about."

Arthur smiled with a small blush and said,"Nice to meet you."Antonio's eyes widened."Dude what's wrong?"Alfred asked.

"A-are you related to Allistor Kirkland?"Antonio asked.Any and Arthur's expressions darkened as they looked at each other.Amy rested her hands on her hips and said,"I wish we weren't related to that jerk."

"Agreed."Arthur said crossing his arms.

"Let's not talk about Al."Amy said."Oh,have you guys had lunch yet?I wouldn't mind cooking something for lunch."

"That would be wonderful Amy dear.~"Francis said with a kissy face.Amy punched Francis in the face,leaded the others to a table and left to the kitchen.Alfred sat next to Arthur and Francis.

It was quiet...

Very quiet...

Too quiet...

"So,Arthur."Alfred started."Your from England,right."Arthur looked away and nodded."You?"he asked.

"I'm from America."Alfred said.