11

Your POV:

All i saw was red and it wasn't even mine.

Oh no. Jungkook!!

"Easy!!"
I sat bolt upright and felt a stab of pain in my head.
Jungkook was there. He was looking at me with a wounded expression. As if I was a broken toy. But... he was okay. Wrecking bawwwl didn't get him.
"You're okay?," I croaked. Why is my voice so raspy?
"Yeah. What about you?," he looked incredulous.
I looked around... hmm.. I'm in a hospital. Wait. What?
My eyes snapped at him. "What happened? Who got hurt?"
He looked at me with a worried expression. "You. You got hurt."
"I meant besides me."

He sighed and plopped on the bed. "You're worried about us when you're in the bed yourself? What in the world are you? I thought you lost your mind when the rock hit the living lights out of you!," he was exasperated.
I just blinked at him... then looked down and apologized.
He exhaled. "What do I do with you?"

Suddenly i felt very shy to be with him and it just registered on me that we were alone.

Suddenly the door opened and jhope ran in. And others followed.
Okay. Not alone.
"Y/N, are you okay? Do you know who I am? What's your name? Who are we?," he asked in one breath.
I felt like laughing but his concern warmed my heart... and my face. Great. Getting hit in the head doesn't affect that.

"You're jhope. I'm y/n and you all are BTS," I choked out.
They all visibly relaxed.
"You had us worried," rap monster smiled.
I looked at my knotted fingers. "I'm sorry..."
"Don't apologize, sweetie. You saved Jungkook. You're the hero," Jin cooed me.
"You know.. if i had taken her wirds seriously, she wouldn't have been hurt in the first place," Jungkook said.

We all looked at him.
What?
"You knew about this?," Jimin asked.
"Yes," Jungkook and I replied in unison.
Everybody was surprised.
So Jungkook told them what happened while I just nodded.
"Let's go talk to security. They didn't do their job well given they had been warned!," rap monster was furious.
And they all stomped out... except Jungkook.

"If i had taken you seriously.. maybe security would have listened to me..."
My heart wrenched that jungkook blamed himself for this. I didn't know how to console him but I tried anyway. I reached over and grabbed his hand. Then immediately left it as if i had been scorched. That got him by surprise. Shit.

"No.. please don't blame yourself... or else my saving the day goes to waste. As your staff it was my duty to protect you...," I said. Wow i found my voice.
When jungkook didnt respond, I looked up. He was looking at me with an expression i couldn't decipher.
"Can't you be my friend instead?"
What? WHAAAAAAAAT?

He giggled. "You're blushing. Again."
I looked down. He extended his hand for me to shake.
I'm going to be friends with jungkook. I AM GOING TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! OHMYGOD.

I shook his hand as he said, "friends."

               🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It was night now and my cheeks hurt from the creepy smile plastered on my face. The nurses thought i was done for but little did they know... I was friends with jeon jungkook!!

I was taken out of my daydream when the news lady started talking about the incident with BTS.

"Earlier today, jeon jungkook from BTS was targeted by an anti fan while BTS left after their performance. Luckily, one of his staff noticed it before any harm could be done to the idol. The staff member who got injured was transferred to a hospital and her personal details were not leaked. BigHit entertainment intend to sue the culprit. The staff as we got word of, is recovering well. Thanks to all the ARMYs praying for her."

I made the news. Wow, that's big.

Wait. How do I go to school tomorrow? How do I face yoona? She didn't even know I got hurt. What lie could I possibly tell her?

I took my phone out and saw yoonas messages... my mom's and even sunbaes. Shit.

I typed this to everyone:

I'm fine. In my way to work, got hit by a car but I'm okay now. I'll go home now.

And send.

Yoona called me first.
"What?? You're in the hospital? What kinda sick bastard hits a human eith their car?! Did you get the license plate number?"
I chuckled. So yoona like. "I was on the road kinda passed out to take down numbers and it was an accident. Calm down."
"My ass will calm down. I'm comingto see you."

And before i could turn her down, she hung up. And jungkook walked in.
"You can't get discharged yet," he announced.
Oh.
"Yoona is coming. You should leave," I  said.
"What did you tell her?," he asked with an eyebrow raised.
"That I got hit by a car..."
He stifled a laugh. "You couldn't come up with something less dramatic?"
I pouted. "I kinda freaked out..."
He eyed me with that expression again and said, "well then, I'll see you later?"
My heart skipped a beat and i barely nodded.

This friendship will kill me.

Jungkook's POV:

She had completely scared me shitless when she woke up screaming my name. I don't know why.. but I had a good funny feeling when she did. This girl knew just how to get my attention. She woke up and the first thing she asked was if I was okay. I mean who does that?

But she was genuinely worried about me. And then i felt guilty about shrugging her off earlier. I wanted to fall to my knees and apologize to the girl who saved my life, got hurt and still worried about me.

She said it was her duty to protect me. And held my hand but then let go. She was

And then i realized she wasn't just a staff. She needed to be in my life. She was precious.

So that's how we became friends.

But somehow I knew... this friendship will kill me.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟