Character sketch

Bose family
Swara Bose-A girl with loving and caring behaviour with everyone around her full of life at the same time mature and responsible. 18 years old, fair complexion, big eyes ,5.5 height. Love her family a lot can do anything for their happiness.
Ragini Bose- Same as Swara. 5.6 height. 18 years old.
Sharmistha Bose- Loving and caring mother. Support her children. Housewife.53 years old.
Shekhar Bose- Owner of Bose group of companies crorepati. Loving and caring father.Father of Swara and Ragini. Responsible man.56 years old.

Maheshwari family
Durga Prasad Maheshwari- Owner of Maheshwari group of companies crorepati.Responsible man. Loves his family a lot.Father of Aadarsh,Sanskar and Laksh.58 years old.
Anupurna Maheshwari- loving and caring mother. Housewife.55 years old.
Aadarsh Maheshwari-Elder son.Responsible, director of Maheshwari group of companies.29 years old.
Parinita Maheshwari- Responsible bahu, 28 years old.
Ananya Maheshwari- Aadarsh's daughter. 8years old. Lovely child.
Laksh Maheshwari- 19 years old. Naughty, caring, flirt, no relation with responsibility. 5.9 height.
Sanskar Maheshwari- Died
SR Oberoi-Mysterious character, 6 feet height, fair,handsome, lots of secret, reserve type, more will include as story begins.

Please spare spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Hope you all enjoy.
Please give suggestions.
Thank you.