4

Bella

It was close to closing time, and I was waiting on Ms

It was close to closing time, and I was waiting on Ms. Tanya to pick up Ka'shad. This was starting to be more frequent and I almost felt obligated to see what was going on in their household.

As usual, I told shad that his mother was late, and we were going to my house. I locked up my building and called Ms. Tanya for the tenth time. Hearing it go straight to voicemail, I sighed.

"What you want to eat shad? McDonald's or a home-cooked meal?" I asked shad from the back seat.

"I want you to cook bell!" He exclaimed excitedly. I had no one to cook for besides myself so I cherished the times I got to cook for shad.

"Home-cooked meal it is.."

-
ABDUL

"Did you ever talk to the owner of shorty daycare?" Zameer spoke, hitting our 3rd blunt for today

We were smacked right now and the last thing I wanted to talk about was how ole girl bailed on our meeting.

"Nah," I sighed rubbing my face. "That made me feel uneasy as fuck, like how am I suppose to know that my daughter will be safe there?"

"Yo ass don't trust nobody." Zameer laughed. "Lil mama will be fine. stop worrying."

I gave him that 'STFU' look.

"You don't have kids so you really wouldn't understand, anyways did you know that Harlem know shorty from the club?"

"Who Bella?" Zameer responded, sipping on his drink.

"So das' her name? Damn, I thought it was Sabrina or some shit.. and since you know her name then that means you know her too."