Chapter 23

Hazels POV

"HEY GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" Carter shouts. No one says no to truth or dare, it's just not aloud. Everyone goes into the house and sits in a circle. "Who goes first?" Nash asks. "I will." Matt says. "Cameron, truth or dare?" Matt asks. "Um truth." Cameron laughs. "Who's your celebrity crush?"Matt asks. "Arianna Grande." Cam says. "Nash truth or dare? Cam asks. "Dare, I ain't no little bitch." Nash smirks.

"I dare you to continue to do this dating thing or whatever for a month." Cam winks. I just got got up and left. I miss Nash I want him back.

Taylor's POV

"Taylor truth or dare?" Nash asks. "Dare I guess." I say. "I dare you to go break up with hazel." Nash frowns. I wonder why he frowned. But whatever I'll just go do it. "Hazel can you come here?" I ask, let me just say this is hard even if we are not really dating it's gonna break her. "Sure." She says blankly.

"I think we should break up, I just don't really think it's working." I say frowning. She runs off crying and goes into the bathroom. What have I done...

Grayson's POV

I see Hazel run into the bathroom, Taylor must have done it. I run up to the bathroom to comfort her. What's with all these dares there hurting everyone and it's not ok. "Come here Hazel." I say. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Am I not good for anyone?" Hazel asks. "Hazel you're amazing!" I say comforting her. "I just don't want to be here anymore!" Hazel cries. "Well where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"I have no where to go, Andy's on a quick tour before the wedding." She frowns. "Do you want to come stay at my house?" I ask. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Yes of course I am." I said. "Well than yes!" She smiles. She gets up and gives me a hug. "I love you Grayson ." She smiles kissing me on the cheek. 

Hazels POV

"HAZEL!!" Nash yells. "What!" I yell back. "I love you so much and I'm sorry for all that's been going on but all the dating is over I want my wife back." Nash says kissing me. " I love you so much too." I say. I'm so lucky to have him I love him sooo much I don't know what I would do without him.

"Grayson I don't think I need to stay at your place, but thank you." I say hugging him. Nash and I go to the living room to  say it's time to leave.  After everyone left we go into our room and start making out. "Hazel wanna do it?" Nash asks. "Yes I'm ready." I smile. Then we do the birds and the bees.

A/N

Something and this book because it's really crappy and I'm not really into bands anymore so I'm going to end it and I'm going to write an Epilogue and then it's going to be the end of the book forever because it's honestly just not very good anymore

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence❤️👅😁