He takes you on a date??

Scp-35: It was another containment breach but you were still stuck in your cell. 35 was looking for you choosing a d-class personal for a body. When he found you he unlocked the cell and picked you up walking down the hallways. You wrapped your arms around his neck nuzzling into his neck feeling protected. He chuckles somehow getting to the roof and set you down showing you the view. You both were out of view of the Scp personnel leaving you two to cuddle all day.

Scp-49: He wanted to get to know you so at the next breach he found you and you two started talking. He grabbed your hand pulling you too the kitchen and grabbing a couple of things. Somehow you escaped the center and had a picnic in a field talking the whole day.

Scp-73: He managed to get you a fake sweet smelling flower and gave it to you a blush on his cheeks. You smiled taking it and you two walked around talking happily.

Scp-76: He found you again picking you up and taking you to his box. You were scared at first but realized he didn't mean any harm and let him carry you studying him. He walked in setting you on his bed and talked with you. You were tired so you crawled into his lap and fell asleep leaving the date to be a cuddle session.

Scp-79: Somehow he got into your phone and you two played video games all day or also known as slamming the doors in random people's faces occasionally killing or hurting someone.

Scp-96: So you escaped your cell and went to his leaving the two of you to cuddle in your hood. This time he didn't let anyone take you from him.

Scp-106: So it was an containment breach. After shooting 76 a couple of times you ran into Larry who took you to his realm. He showed you around and let you sit in his lap as he sat in his throne.

Scp-173: He took you to the cafeteria again but protected you from Larry scaring you again. After he was gone he cuddled you.

Scp-692: He took you to the outside world watching you roam and play occasionally putting a flower crown on his head. Eventually you settled down and cuddled him. This time the guards couldn't take you away from him.

Scp-939: Alpha showed you the whole pack and let you observe with him his head on top of yours.

Scp-999: You two are always on a date! But I guess I'll specify one. You two were given a tv and watched Disney movies all day while eating all the cookies.

Scp-2125: He actually took you across the world and showed you different things that he liked. The one you liked the most was the crystal cave. You spent the whole day drawing it sitting in his lap as he cuddled you.