chapter 6

"Jacob you can't possibly be  saying this can you?  Is this a joke?" my closet friend and 1 mate Joseph exclaimed.

"It's not" I answered.

"Are you out of your mind!!?" he whisper yelled desperately. " The west Jacob, the bloody west! You want all of us to get killed don't you? "

"You should calm down Joseph, and do not panic. I have everything under control" I rolled my eyes.

"Under control? Under bloody control??? So making us sail to the west is all fine? You have it under control?"  he gasped.

"Do not overreact"

"Overreact?  Are you serious?  You are making us sail to the bloody west!....The West!!! It  is swarming with them! We will get killed. There is no way we will be out of here." he yelled.

with a scowl on my face I pushed past him. I rushed above the deck where rest of the crew was.

Only a few of them have waken up. It was pretty early. Still half past seven. Some of them were playing cards and didn't notice me.

"I want all of your early rising asses here in one minute" I yelled causing everyone to rush above the deck. In 2 minutes everyone was gathered up.

"So there's somethin ya'll should know. The cure is not on the northern part of the ocean." I blurted out cousing them to stare at me with surprised faces.

"what Yer mean sayin the cure ain't in the north" someone asked in a grumpy voice.

"We've had been sailing the  wrong side. To reach our destination we must sail to West coast. More specifically the death island."  I continued.

After those words a chaos began.

"They will eat us and use our bones as toothpicks!"

"All of us will die!"

"We will never see another sunrise" 

"He's gone mad!"

"All of ya'll shut the hell up!" my voice boomed making all of them fall silent. " We are man afraid of nothing!  We will sail those waters,  and no bloody Siren will stop us!"

"Now all of you go back to your work! And get ready because it's gonna be a long night" I said leaving to my quarters.