54: Double Valentines

Hey everyone! I'm back, yaaaay! But only temporarily I'm afraid. Sorry it's been a while since last chapter. Just been really busy lately. So there's this chapter and next chapter before this fanfic sadly goes on a break. This could be a long break too. Not sure for how long but it will be a while. Possibly up to four weeks. It may come back sooner, or later. Just have to see how things go.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------

"Reeeed? Oh reeeeee-eeed?" Harley called, running upstairs. "Yeah baby?" Ivy replied, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped round her. Harley's face fell. "You had a shower without me?" Harley said. "Sorry Harl" Ivy replied. "You better be, better not happen again" Harley smiled with a wink. Ivy rolled her eyes and walked past her. "So what's up?" Ivy asked as she entered the bedroom. "Jane phoned and she asked if we wanted to double date tomorrow as it's valentine's day" Harley replied. "What did you say?" Ivy asked. "I said yeah" Harley answered. "Thanks for asking me" Ivy sighed. "You're welcome" Harley giggled. Ivy couldn't help but smile. "Well, I guess we know what we're doing tomorrow" Ivy smiled. "Yayyyyy!" Harley cheered, making Ivy laugh.

After getting changed, Ivy went out to her greenhouse for a few hours. Harley spent those hours in the garden, planting and cleaning up the big garden for Ivy. Ivy smile when she came out of the greenhouse and saw Harley. "Looking good Harl" Ivy told Harley. "Thanks baybee!" Harley replied with a smile. "I meant the flowers" Ivy smiled as she walked past Harley. "No ya didn't" Harley called with a smile as Ivy entered the house. She smiled at Harley's comment. Harley finished what she was doing and quickly went inside. "Do you want to help with the plants in the green house?" Ivy asked. "Yes please!" Harley replied excitedly. Ivy smiled and led the way to the greenhouse.

Ivy slowly woke up the following morning and smiled when she saw her hot blonde girlfriend asleep beside her. Ivy leaned over and kissed Harley softly on the cheek. "Morning beautiful" Ivy said softly as Harley slowly stirred. "Mmmm... Morning red" Harley smiled as she slowly opened her eyes. "Happy valentines day baby" Ivy smiled. "Happy valentines day baybee" Harley giggled. Ivy kissed Harley softly on her lips, smiling when her lips pulled away. "What shall we do this morning?" Ivy asked, with a smile as she stared down at Harley's blue eyes. "Well first of all, a shower" Harley grinned. "Oh yeah?" Ivy asked. "Uh-huh, and you better be joining me" Harley stated with a huge smile. "Definitely" Ivy replied.

Later that day, the pair got ready for the meal with Jane and Tom. Harley wore a skin tight red dress that came down to her knees. She also word black high heels. Harley had her hair done wonderfully by Ivy. Ivy wore a flowy dark green dress and black high heels. Jane arrived wearing a black dress. She gasped when she saw the pair. "You two look stunning!" Jane gasped. "Aww, thanks Jane! You look stunning too!" Harley replied, smiling. They left the house and walked towards Jane's car where Tom waited.

Tom parked up in a car park and the group headed towards the restaurant. "Are you sure you want to pay for us too?" Ivy asked Jane as they walked down the road. "Yes, it's no problem at all" Jane smiled. The group arrived at the restaurant. They entered and was taken to a table by a waiter. Everyone then started to look through the menu before deciding on what to have to eat.

"So how have you both been?" Jane asked. "We've been good. Things have been extremely quiet" Ivy replied. "Yeah, we've been spending a lot of time together" Harley added. "Good, how's college Harley?" Jane went on. "Aw it's fun! I'm enjoying it! I just wish Ivy could see it and meet my friends" Harley answered. "I will Harl, I will" Ivy smiled. Harley giggled happily. "What about you, how have you been? What have you both been up too?" Ivy asked. "We've been okay. Nothing much, Tom has been busy fixing up the house, adding things and that" Jane revealed. "Oh that's nice" Ivy said. "Yeah it is, it's going to be lovely when he's finished Tom has some great ideas" Jane smiled.

Twenty minutes later, all their dinners arrived. "This looks amazing" Ivy gushed. "And yummy!" Harley added, making everyone smile. As they ate, they talked and laughed. When they finished dinner, everyone then ordered pudding. Harley bounced excitedly, Ivy smiled at how adorable Harley looked.

The four all ordered an ice cream sundae. Harley had strawberry, Ivy had mint, Jane had chocolate and Tom also had chocolate. When they finished, Jane and Tom paid and the four left the restaurant. Tom then drove Harley and Ivy home. "Bye Jane and thank you for a lovely meal" Ivy said, hugging Jane. "It's okay, it was fun" Jane smiled, hugging Ivy back. "Thanks Jane" Harley smiled and hugged Jane. "It's okay Harley" Jane laughed. "See you later!" Jane said as she walked away and got in the car. Ivy put her arm round Harley and the pair entered the house...

--------------------
Yeah, I know it ain't valentine's day but I don't think you'll mind as things have been pretty emotional recently with this fanfic. This chapter isn't brilliant, I know. I have a lot on my mind and there's just so much going on at the moment. I also found it really hard to write this chapter, usually I can get a chapter done in a day or two where with this has taken me over a week to complete. I kept on coming back but leaving without finishing it. But I got there eventually.

Any way, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

Next chapter is titled: 'Getting Along'. See you all next time!