Dead

"So... how was you guys' lunch?" Ayano wiggles her eyebrows towards Kuroo and i, as we sit in our seats. Kuroo and i just got back to the classroom after sharing... our food. It was actually pretty fun. I was surprised and thought i'd embarrass myself at first, but i thought wrong. It was nice to spend time with Kuroo, my friend, again.

My face heated up as i answered, "W-well, it was pretty fun... but why weren't you guys there?"

Kuroo puts his hand on his hip and sighed. I looked up at him and saw that he had a tint of red on his cheek. "I hope you didn't set something up...we were expecting you, Yaku, and Kenma." He says.

"Well, lover boy~ we actually never went to the roof! We went to... we-" Ayano was cut off by Hiroko's outburst. "Buying cookies!" She yells.

"Hm.. weird. Don't remember there being any cookies, except for on some days...I'm always told and immediately come to the lunch room before they're gone...yet, i don't remember hearing about any cookies being served today.." Kuroo puts his hand on his chin. "Weird.........."

"SO, (Y/n)-chan... what did you guys do during lunch??" Ayano asks, trying to change the subject. "Anything 'fun' happen? Something nice? Or cool?"

"U-uh... well...ummm...I..we..well.." I felt to embarrassed to tell them about what happened on the roof top.

"Ok ok, dumb and dumber cats, we...shared her food..using the same...c-chopsticks.." Kuroo's face was very red. I guess that he was really embarrassed too.

"AHHHHH SHIP SHIP SHIPPP!" Kuroo started to shake his head at Hiroko's unhealthy habit of shipping.

"Here she goes again."

"Wait... doesnt that mean that they..." Ayano starts, looking at Hiroko with widened eyes.

"SHARED AN INDIRECT KISS?!?!" They yell together. WHAAAAAT?!

"O-ok d-different uh t-topic..." Kuroo stutters, both our faces getting darker red.

"Waaa ok. Let's talk of something else." Hiroko sighs.

"Hmm." Ayano started. "You said you'd tell us about what's been going on and stuff. Ya know i really want to, right??" Ayano pouts and i nod my head.

"Speaking about sharing food, how about we all eat together and she can explain? You did say you'd have us over for dinner. AND YOUR GRANDMA CAN MAKE SOME AWESOME FOOD!" Hiroko cheers.

Grandma...? I did say that, but... she's in the hospital...what if...we never get to- if i could never eat her food again..?

It seemed like they noticed the frown on my face when i hear my name being called, gently. It was Kuroo. "Are you ok?" Kuroo had his arms on both sides of my shoulders.

"My grandma... she's in the hospital...Maybe i lied because... what if i never get to eat her food

"Again...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You explained everything to them. About how Oikawa walked you home, how you guys found your grandma getting pushed into an ambulance, and how he stayed the night with you and her.

Yep... everything except for how he kissed you...

"But how did Oikawa know where you were?" Kuroo asked. Since you brought up how Oikawa was with you that night, he seemed a little annoyed and jealous or upset. Being you, you didn't notice the way he felt.

"W-well...he was just...around here, on his way to a cousins house..!" You made up but then you immediately regretted lying to your friends.

"I see..." He replied, knowing something didn't add up.