Chapter 58

Readers POV
I cry against Jacks chest and my body shakes and trembles. I can't remember anything since we got back to the cabin. All I know is that it was something bad. The smell of blood and guts spread around the room behind me. But I was too scared to turn around, too scared to see what damage I have caused.
Jack gently strokes my hair to calm me down. Just feeling his touch was enough, just to know he's there. BP places his hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up at him.
"[Name], do you seriously not remember what you done?" He asks tilting his head. There was a pause as I try to get the breath to speak.
"N-No.." I say as I shake my head to him. He sighs, turning to face the scene behind me.
"Take a look [Name]." He says, pointing down in front of him. But I was too scared to turn. I glance up to Jack as comfort, his mask stares down at me before it bounces into a little nod.

I gulp as I remove my arms from around Jacks waist. I stand tall and take in a death breath, exhaling heavily. I slowly turn my body as well and my head to face the source of the gore smell. As soon as I laid eyes on Maskys corpse, vomit rises in my throat as I start to gag. Jack rubs my back to help me settle. I begin to gasp and pant, more tears streaming from my eyes as I stare at what I had done. Maskys chest was shredded into bits, even his organs had been shredded in the process. His heart was out of his body and bitten into two. A large chunk from his neck was also missing.
"I'm so sorry Masky!" I cry as I drop to my knees, lifting the corpses hand to hold in mine. He may have been a complete asshole, but in the end. He was still 'family'. I'm a monster. No. Not a monster. I'm worse. How could I do this to someone, someone who's family-an ass or not. I just don't understand how this is possible. Why can't I remember what I done? What made me do this? Slender if you're listening I could use some help right about now. With that, Slender teleported into the room. Everyone looked and watched him as he made his way over to Masky. His tentacles lifting up the corpse. I let go of his hand as Slender begins to carry him away. Slender teleports away but in the blink of an eye he returns, without Masky.
"I do not want to hear an explanation of what happened. It is in the past now. We must move on. However, [Name], you will be severely punished for your crime here. Do you understand me." Slender spoke in a sharp, stern tone. He growls as he waits for my answer. I just slow nod and lower my head.
"Whether you remember what you did or not. You must be punished. Afterwards we will try and see what and why this happened."
"Thank you Slender.." I reply. We wait for him to teleport away but instead he turns to face Jack.
"You must also be punished for your crime." He says nothing more before teleporting away. Everyone looks to Jack in confusions, but him and I both know that he was going to be punished for Sadies death.

~**~

About and hour passes and me and Jack decide to lay on the sofa together and watch some TV. But I still can't get off my mind what happened with Masky.
"Jack? What do you think happened to me?"
"I don't know." He replies as he strokes my hair. His soft touch causing me to feel sleepy. It was only a matter of seconds before I fell asleep into the world of dreams.